Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my goodness 🤯🤯 he is so wrong!! He said he’d be going for like 3 weeks? So where’s her security been? 😳 I actually cannot believe he did that to her and some fans were encouraging and welcoming him doing that wow 🤯.

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen some comments online from Jason’s friends/family claiming she’s been messaging him the whole time and leading him on…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I literally sound like a broken record on this thread. We do not know the kind of help and support Britney is receiving. It really annoys me how people are saying ‘no one is helping her she needs help’ over social media posts. Are some of her posts a bit all over the place? Absolutely and I’ll be the first to admit some of the things she posts aren’t doing her any favours. We do not know what is going on privately with Britney. Like ive Said many times on here before I would like to think that she is getting help and support from the right people but shes traumatised from what happened to her for all of those years it’s going to take more than 6 months for her to heal just a tiny bit. She will never be able to heal properly from anything like that. If it is true she as bipolar, severe anxiety issues and I greatly believe PTSD people should be a bit more kinder. I don’t understand what people want to see from her…crying on videos telling the horror stories she went through? Would people prefer that than videos of her just dancing and wearing different outfits? I don’t get it 🤯. Sadly no matter what people will always throw stones at her and slander her. Back to the pregnancy I don’t know what to believe phantom or mc. I’ve had a mmc before and it was truly awful 😢. It greatly effected my mental health.
Have you seen what this sad woman posts on her Instagram? It’s pathetic , nude pictures constantly, I just keep thinking how embarrassed her teenage sons must be, maybe it would be great if just one time Britney gave a thought to someone besides herself.
All you people who encourage this ill woman should be ashamed of yourselves, she’s too ill to understand you are only encouraging her so you can make fun of her. 🙅‍♀️🤚
I literally sound like a broken record on this thread. We do not know the kind of help and support Britney is receiving. It really annoys me how people are saying ‘no one is helping her she needs help’ over social media posts. Are some of her posts a bit all over the place? Absolutely and I’ll be the first to admit some of the things she posts aren’t doing her any favours. We do not know what is going on privately with Britney. Like ive Said many times on here before I would like to think that she is getting help and support from the right people but shes traumatised from what happened to her for all of those years it’s going to take more than 6 months for her to heal just a tiny bit. She will never be able to heal properly from anything like that. If it is true she as bipolar, severe anxiety issues and I greatly believe PTSD people should be a bit more kinder. I don’t understand what people want to see from her…crying on videos telling the horror stories she went through? Would people prefer that than videos of her just dancing and wearing different outfits? I don’t get it 🤯. Sadly no matter what people will always throw stones at her and slander her. Back to the pregnancy I don’t know what to believe phantom or mc. I’ve had a mmc before and it was truly awful 😢. It greatly effected my mental health.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Have you seen what this sad woman posts on her Instagram? It’s pathetic , nude pictures constantly, I just keep thinking how embarrassed her teenage sons must be, maybe it would be great if just one time Britney gave a thought to someone besides herself.
All you people who encourage this ill woman should be ashamed of yourselves, she’s too ill to understand you are only encouraging her so you can make fun of her. 🙅‍♀️🤚
Again you don’t know her do you? Your saying she’s too Ill because of social media posts 🤨 make it make sense!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve seen some comments online from Jason’s friends/family claiming she’s been messaging him the whole time and leading him on…
I’d be inclined to believe this sadly.

Just looking at the DM article…she’s planning a wedding that a teenager would plan based on that carriage, not a 40 year old adult. Also, very random wedding guests…I mean assume some of them have gone to see for themselves what the heck is going down.

They’ve given a break down of her past exes…she’s definitely gone for the more seemingly scummy ones at the worst points in her life 😞

Reactions: 10
I would be surprised about that. If there were messages, I bet he would have been posting them all over social media. What a dick head to do that to her on her wedding day !!

I hope that lawyer has ensured there is a watertight pre/nup as that Sam guy has a bad vibe about him.

The lawyer will only do what Britney has instructed him to do, and she doesn’t seem to be in the frame of mind to take advice from anybody… I think Sams probably just won the jackpot 💰

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sorry but if my kids weren’t going to my wedding I wouldn’t get married period.
What is going through her head.. why doesn’t she focus on her kids ffs 🤦🏽‍♀️ no excusing her for that, crappy parenting.

Reactions: 12
I think she’s just in the frame of mind to fight (mentally) anyone that doesn’t agree with her and her autonomy is all that she cares about. You can understand where it comes from but seems pretty arrogant nonetheless, especially if it is ignoring the feelings and input from your own kids. Maybe they’re upset with her recent Instagram posts, maybe this a much deeper issue and has been brewing a long time…

I find it very odd she has invited her brother who had a hand in all her tit, pretty sure he was actually working with her dad, yet she puts blame on her sister.

I just dont like the way she only seems to throw hate and shade at women around her. Apart from her dad she hasn’t really said much about the men who fucked her over, and lets be honest the men in her life led to her downfall more than anyone else.

Reactions: 14
I find it very odd she has invited her brother who had a hand in all her tit, pretty sure he was actually working with her dad, yet she puts blame on her sister.

I just dont like the way she only seems to throw hate and shade at women around her. Apart from her dad she hasn’t really said much about the men who fucked her over, and lets be honest the men in her life led to her downfall more than anyone else.
Her brother was ‘in charge’ of the conservatorship for a short time and it’s rumoured in was more relaxed and she was able to do more things plus was always really close to him back in the early 2000’s he was always there with her. Although the Interview he did was crappy and he just literally did nothing to help her I do kinda get why she would have wanted him there.

As for Britney messaging Jason 🤨 he would have been posting the messages for the world to see. He’s a drug addict who is clearly not in the right frame of mind.

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure about this Sam and he’s a bit too groomed for me but as if you’d creep into Jason Alexander’s DMs when you go to bed with Sam 🤣

Reactions: 3
Britney like other people have said on here seems to have a lot of 'smoke'for women. She went in on Kelly Clarkson recently. It seems she is going a bit scorched earth at the moment. I know that she is aggrieved and has a lot of justifiable rage but her targets are usually really inoffensive.

But I think she may have let a lot of things go early in her career and now feels she has to show more assertiveness.

She was terribly exploited in her conservatorship. And by her family. Because of the exploitation she endured everyone is very reluctant to hold her to any kind of standard I feel.

The fact that her children are not invited to the wedding speaks volumes. Also in her previous relationships she has played the sugar mama role and this seems to be continuing. The fact that allegedly Sam is on an allowance is troubling and tells you a lot about him. But she does pick these types of men. There is a level of delusion to her romantic relationships.

I’m sure she invited the kids, it just seems they don’t want to to attend. They are probably pissed off at her for posing naked constantly so their mates at High School take the piss, or the fact that she was recently publicly slagging off their dad (who let’s face it has been the only constant parent in their lives).
I actually thought the statement from them and Kevin wishing them luck was pretty classy.

Reactions: 13

I thought odd too, i am guessing she looks up to her brother a lot and he’s possibly been the only one who’s been even slightly sympathetic/apologetic to her situation for her to want him around.

I would bet money on him feeding information back to the rest of family though.

Reactions: 3
With Sam having an allowance it seems like he’s more paid eye candy than anything else. Think there’s a word for that Brit 🥵🫢💀🫢🤐

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.