Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep I believe it is dog poo. There is a post of her dancing in a yellow bikini next to what looks like a pile of dog poo and lots of people are commenting about it. I guess that is why she has put a star over it this time but my question is this? What normal person would think it is ok to dance around and record yourself next to a pile of dog poo, INSIDE your house? Outside would be bad enough but inside, on the floor in your house, just left there? Why just why????? Why would you not clean it up before recording? Why would you even want to dance next to it? I'm sorry but this is yet another thing to add to a long list of totally bizarre behaviours and actions of an extremely mentally ill lady. It makes me so desperately sad to be honest. :cry:
I've read on Insta that it's her covering up some sort of logo that comes from the software she uses...it's not dog poo at all

Reactions: 2
Yep I believe it is dog poo. There is a post of her dancing in a yellow bikini next to what looks like a pile of dog poo and lots of people are commenting about it. I guess that is why she has put a star over it this time but my question is this? What normal person would think it is ok to dance around and record yourself next to a pile of dog poo, INSIDE your house? Outside would be bad enough but inside, on the floor in your house, just left there? Why just why????? Why would you not clean it up before recording? Why would you even want to dance next to it? I'm sorry but this is yet another thing to add to a long list of totally bizarre behaviours and actions of an extremely mentally ill lady. It makes me so desperately sad to be honest. :cry:
I imagine she has one of those mansions that stink of animals, their pee and poo and loads of perfume sprayed about the place to try and cover the smell.

I think this so called boyfriend is not helping her situation and using her for fancy holidays, while recording her dancing like a mad woman and naked at times. No one that cares about her would allow this to happen. No one. Swaying back and forth in various outfits with her knickers or bottoms barely covering her modesty.

Reactions: 10
I've read on Insta that it's her covering up some sort of logo that comes from the software she uses...it's not dog poo at all
I really hope that is the case although the post of her in the yellow bikini is very suspicious. It honestly breaks my heart that such a talented, beautiful woman has been so badly let down by all of those who were supposed to love and care for her unconditionally. She will never get the lost time back with her precious babies who are now practically young men. :cry:

I just wish there were some cleansing wipes in her mansion so she could remove her eyeliner.
I read somewhere that the eyeliner is tattooed on. I don't know if that is true though!

Reactions: 3
Yeah…I know her fans will attacks me (mind you she was my childhood so I considered myself a fan too) but she definitely is not well. Also…it takes A LOT for a conservatorship to be in a place and mind you she lost custody BEFORE it was put in place so we can’t sit here and say her dad/family had anything to do with that (plus the courts look at the actions of the parents so outside family wouldn’t make sense to make one lose custody of their own children). Fans love to bring up that her dad made her lose more custody in 2019 with that altercation with her son (which I’m not defending him) but apparently that decision was made in 2018 after KFed’s lawyer presenting evidence to the court - a whole year before the dad & son altercation so once again, her doing. I don’t mean to bring old stuff up or to shame her but when you care about someone, you’ll tell them the honest truth about themeslves because being a yes person will only hurt them. She definitely needs help (and no, not JUST because of the conservatorship even though that was traumatic before). It seems she needs help regardless. Also attacking female celebrities (Xtina, now Kelly) and constantly having this victim complex won’t serve her well in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah…I know her fans will attacks me (mind you she was my childhood so I considered myself a fan too) but she definitely is not well. Also…it takes A LOT for a conservatorship to be in a place and mind you she lost custody BEFORE it was put in place so we can’t sit here and say her dad/family had anything to do with that (plus the courts look at the actions of the parents so outside family wouldn’t make sense to make one lose custody of their own children). Fans love to bring up that her dad made her lose more custody in 2019 with that altercation with her son (which I’m not defending him) but apparently that decision was made in 2018 after KFed’s lawyer presenting evidence to the court - a whole year before the dad & son altercation so once again, her doing. I don’t mean to bring old stuff up or to shame her but when you care about someone, you’ll tell them the honest truth about themeslves because being a yes person will only hurt them. She definitely needs help (and no, not JUST because of the conservatorship even though that was traumatic before). It seems she needs help regardless. Also attacking female celebrities (Xtina, now Kelly) and constantly having this victim complex won’t serve her well in the long run.
I won't attack you! I agree 100%.

I often think about all the comments I see where fans constantly blame the conservatorship for her current state. Britney was in serious trouble before the order was handed down.

Britney garners sympathy citing horrible experiences she had under the conservatorship, but has shown to have difficulty recalling many past events accurately. The public or those in her world have called out several stories as untrue (e.g. KF wouldn't let her visit, was a terrible father, etc.). She then ends up removing her brutal posts. How can one trust she is recalling her tragic, abusive experiences accurately?

Reactions: 3
I won't attack you! I agree 100%.

I often think about all the comments I see where fans constantly blame the conservatorship for her current state. Britney was in serious trouble before the order was handed down.

Britney garners sympathy citing horrible experiences she had under the conservatorship, but has shown to have difficulty recalling many past events accurately. The public or those in her world have called out several stories as untrue (e.g. KF wouldn't let her visit, was a terrible father, etc.). She then ends up removing her brutal posts. How can one trust she is recalling her tragic, abusive experiences accurately?
Exactly! And when you really thing about it…you expect me to believe that every single judge, psychiatrist, nurse, doctor, lawyer, social worker, therapist etc. who spent years of hard work and debt to become who they are were willing to risk their license just to have Britney Spears “locked up”? Now don’t get me wrong, there are crooked people in this world but if I were really that evil enough to pull that kind of scheme then I would at least do that to a local, non-famous individual who doesn’t have fans dissecting their every move…not one of the most famous popstars in the world where the chances of my scheme getting out are significantly higher AND I would lose my career and go to jail if true.

And I completely agree about her memory. There were reports during her breakdown that she was very forgetful of even the most basic things. Not to discredit someone because they have mental illness, but those who do have a severe form of it only see things from their perspective (a perspective that might not even be true but they don’t even realize it because they’re sick). So yeah I’m sure it would be exhausting dealing with someone who tells a potentially false narrative of their side of the story while their fans attack them.

Reactions: 6
Exactly! And when you really thing about it…you expect me to believe that every single judge, psychiatrist, nurse, doctor, lawyer, social worker, therapist etc. who spent years of hard work and debt to become who they are were willing to risk their license just to have Britney Spears “locked up”? Now don’t get me wrong, there are crooked people in this world but if I were really that evil enough to pull that kind of scheme then I would at least do that to a local, non-famous individual who doesn’t have fans dissecting their every move…not one of the most famous popstars in the world where the chances of my scheme getting out are significantly higher AND I would lose my career and go to jail if true.

And I completely agree about her memory. There were reports during her breakdown that she was very forgetful of even the most basic things. Not to discredit someone because they have mental illness, but those who do have a severe form of it only see things from their perspective (a perspective that might not even be true but they don’t even realize it because they’re sick). So yeah I’m sure it would be exhausting dealing with someone who tells a potentially false narrative of their side of the story while their fans attack them.
AMEN! You are spot on, my friend.

And, I do feel for her. It's terribly sad. I also feel for those around her that are viciously attacked for attempting to help her. 🙁

Reactions: 5
Who’s she attacked that’s actually helped her?😳 nobody!! The people she calls out are Her family and ‘team’ who have done nothing but treat her like a show horse through out her entire career.

Reactions: 4
as long as she is in the mindset of being a victim and doesn’t get appropriate therapy and coping skills, she will never move on. I will get attacked for my opinion but I think she needs help and that’s clear to see; everyone did her wrong apart from Sam.. but he was present when everyone did her wrong? Doesn’t make sense. She had issues before the conservatorship,

Reactions: 13
Is it me or is Britney putting on an English accent in her latest story in the Rolls Royce?

Reactions: 11
I think perhaps the perception we have of the Britney and what we think we should be seeing is the wrong one. Maybe this really is her. Southern girl, 2002 style, out dated, abit rough around the edges. I absolutely wish she would ditch the eyeliner, burn her whole wardrobe, get a stylist, get a brush through her hair and just have a serious glow up! But maybe she doesn’t want that, maybe she’s happy. It’s hard to tell when you don’t actually know the person in real life 😅. I do wish her all the best and hope she finds peace from all the trauma. This Sam guy though? Noone can convince me this is the man for Britney. He’s a snake in the grass.

Reactions: 32
I think perhaps the perception we have of the Britney and what we think we should be seeing is the wrong one. Maybe this really is her. Southern girl, 2002 style, out dated, abit rough around the edges. I absolutely wish she would ditch the eyeliner, burn her whole wardrobe, get a stylist, get a brush through her hair and just have a serious glow up! But maybe she doesn’t want that, maybe she’s happy. It’s hard to tell when you don’t actually know the person in real life 😅. I do wish her all the best and hope she finds peace from all the trauma. This Sam guy though? Noone can convince me this is the man for Britney. He’s a snake in the grass.
Have you guys seen her story!? Wow he turns off the fake smile as quick as he puts it on.

Exactly this…she’s obviously not into ‘high fashion’ and yes absolutely she seems stuck in the early 2000’s but really is she hurting anybody? She’s finding herself again whilst trying to heal. Again with Sam her latest story I think says it all about him.

She looks pretty manic in that story, but then maybe she’s trying to be funny? I just can’t tell!

I would love to see Britney back in the entertainment world.

She insists that she was held back by her family. She insists she was screwed over by EVERYONE around her.

Now it's time. Show us your strength, Britney.

I truly hope I am wrong... But, I see this ass-hat, loser as the future owner of Britney's remaining money. 🤬
Screenshot_20220608-213509.png

(biting my tongue regarding the nails... Yikes...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I think she should sell that house. It’s mega depressing, and huge and the setting for much of her misery and imprisonment. She should downsize to a nice white, clean uplifting place near the beach. She clearly doesn’t even have overnights with her children so there’s no need for loads of bedrooms and that horrible outdated property.

Reactions: 24
It’s the tiny chairs/sofas that you can see in the background…I really hope those are for pets….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.