Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to find Britney so stunning. Then when she had a nose job during her Vegas stint it kind of ruined her beauty.
I understand it’s her day but I wish she would focus on healing vs rushing down the aisle. But she’s always been a woman who likes to have a guy and likes to rush things.

Reactions: 5
It’s really weird some of the people she invited. Like Selena Gomez? Reading her insta caption it implies Britney hadn’t ever met Selena until that day!

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I used to find Britney so stunning. Then when she had a nose job during her Vegas stint it kind of ruined her beauty.
I understand it’s her day but I wish she would focus on healing vs rushing down the aisle. But she’s always been a woman who likes to have a guy and likes to rush things.
I do understand and respect your point overall, but Britney has been with Sam for a while now, and while she was in the conservatorship she wasn’t allowed to get married (as well as so many other things) so maybe it’s not as rushed as it seems.

Reactions: 7
But she’s always been a woman who likes to have a guy and likes to rush things.
I hate saying it, but it's true. She's the type who can never be alone. She's like JLo, she always has to be with someone and be engaged or married, she cannot be single.

Reactions: 11
I agree with the above comments but then I also think that they have been together for over 5 years.. that’s a long time for Sam to commit to if it wasn’t genuine? Plus all of his family seem sweet.. maybe I’m just being naive.. I just want Brit to be happy!

Also looking at the video from Versace, I think the gloves were actually meant to be sleeves but Brit rolled them down..

I’m sorry but that dude is so bleeping arrogant, he posts about the wedding using two emojis and basically posted a photo of his own face. Lmao I’m sorry but wtf. 🚩 🚩

Reactions: 17
I'm loving seeing all of the photos from her special day, however Sam's response on one of them was "Out of a movie" and the post he put up he simply captioned with two emojis of a king and queen. There's no declaration of love, or how it was the most amazing day etc etc. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling about him and have done since the beginning. 💔

Reactions: 15
I'm loving seeing all of the photos from her special day, however Sam's response on one of them was "Out of a movie" and the post he put up he simply captioned with two emojis of a king and queen. There's no declaration of love, or how it was the most amazing day etc etc. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling about him and have done since the beginning. 💔
That was my gut reaction. I haven’t followed much re Britney but I saw a pic of them and my instinct was this isn’t going to end well. This man is in love with himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I keep reading that she had a panic attack beforehand. Nerves, sure but a panic attack? If that’s true and not over exaggerated then she must know deep down that it’s not all that it seems.

Reactions: 5
I keep reading that she had a panic attack beforehand. Nerves, sure but a panic attack? If that’s true and not over exaggerated then she must know deep down that it’s not all that it seems.
Yes, she wrote that in one of the captions on her posts. I wondered whether it also had anything to do with Jason breaking in

Yes, she wrote that in one of the captions on her posts. I wondered whether it also had anything to do with Jason breaking in
I mean, that would tit you up.
And possibly make you reflect that you haven’t always good decisions regarding marriages in the past.

Reactions: 2
I’m being picky but shouldn’t Britney be in the middle here? It’s her wedding day it kinda feels Drew & Selena are having a moment and Britney is on the outside wanting in
B225919F-70C8-4408-963F-22DF0F3F67AD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s really weird some of the people she invited. Like Selena Gomez? Reading her insta caption it implies Britney hadn’t ever met Selena until that day!
Agree 100% why are all the ‘guest photos’ Donatella/Paris/Britney/Selena/Drew??? Although possibly Selena and Drew were supportive over the past few years via email or something….?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.