Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo of Britney with Madonna, paris Hilton & drew barrymore etc is weird, why is Madonna wearing sunglasses indoors to a wedding? Kind of ruins the photo. Also drew looks like a Satanist in that giant cape dress. Odd guest selection.

Can you explain what you mean by 'satanist'?
I'm a member of the satanic temple. I just wear jeans and stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can you explain what you mean by 'satanist'?
I'm a member of the satanic temple. I just wear jeans and stuff 🤷🏼‍♀️
The satanic temple?
Or a satanist?

I believe the satanic temple are an anti religious organisation?
A satanist worships the devil.

The confusion lies in your organisation, calling themselves a name that is used for the devil in Christian organisations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The satanic temple?
Or a satanist?

I believe the satanic temple are an anti religious organisation?
A satanist worships the devil.

The confusion lies in your organisation, calling themselves a name that is used for the devil in Christian organisations.

I'm not debating religion, I'm curious as to why the person associated someone's clothing with a religion is all.

Reactions: 1
Are his parents around? Didn’t look like he had them there if so. His sisters were there but they seem a little fame hungry also judging by their insta pages.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The assistant Vicky T is a bit random. Also she has been nowhere near the wedding which I find a bit odd. I know they were planning a wedding but it all smacks a bit of having been thrown together at the last minute. The photographer seems to be Paris Hilton’s personal photographer, the dress hasn’t exactly been months in the planning, it’s very very basic. The random guest list, the rings being designed and made in two weeks. Maybe Sam got her down the aisle before she fully unravelled and couldn’t get married?

Reactions: 10
The assistant Vicky T is a bit random. Also she has been nowhere near the wedding which I find a bit odd. I know they were planning a wedding but it all smacks a bit of having been thrown together at the last minute. The photographer seems to be Paris Hilton’s personal photographer, the dress hasn’t exactly been months in the planning, it’s very very basic. The random guest list, the rings being designed and made in two weeks. Maybe Sam got her down the aisle before she fully unravelled and couldn’t get married?
I'm with you on the dress, it looks cheap and snatched off the peg. The ones you can order next day delivery on ASOS app wedding collection have a similar look. And a random selection of guests who happened to be free at short notice too. Very rushed vibe.

Reactions: 13
There is an insta account called jaredlips that has a video of her and Sam dancing and she’s in that jacket. If you didn’t see the front of her and her knickers you would think she was naked…

Reactions: 1
I'm loving seeing all of the photos from her special day, however Sam's response on one of them was "Out of a movie" and the post he put up he simply captioned with two emojis of a king and queen. There's no declaration of love, or how it was the most amazing day etc etc. I truly hope I'm wrong, but I have a bad feeling about him and have done since the beginning. 💔
Tbf I take the opposite from his posts. He knows the doubts about him, I think if he was trying to pull a fast one he'd OVER egg it and be all gushy. He clearly feels he has nothing to prove. Just imho of course. My fella is head over heels for me but his social media posts, including about our wedding, are very underwhelming.

She didn't go to paris' wedding and that was recently right? Such a bizarre group of people to have at her wedding.

Reactions: 6
I can see they had a wedding but I don’t think they are married.

I think she’s very unwell and sam is her carer. The guests were there to show love and support for one of their own.

I have no idea what will happen next, but I hope she’s getting appropriate care and love from all around her.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed that the pic of her drew and Selena, in britneys version her face is photoshopped and looks awful, in the one drew posted she looks beautiful and normal? As in it has made Britney look 20x worse, I don’t understand why she’s done it she looks like a witch with a weird nose and odd mouth, it’s bizarre. The proper one is so much nicer. I don’t get it

I feel like where Britney is so young minded still. All these random Celebs she’s invited, could they be people she’s genuinely a fan off? It’s so strange and sad. I loved Britney ever since I first saw her and to see her like this. She reminds me of one of my mums mates down the pub a bit lost drinking around the jukebox.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.