Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s mean to say, but Britney's hair is absolutely shocking! If she’d arranged multiple outfit changes, surely she’d have someone on hand to help with hair and to touch up make up… especially considering the amount spent on the wedding and the fact they’d sold photos to a magazine.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The photo of Britney with Madonna, paris Hilton & drew barrymore etc is weird, why is Madonna wearing sunglasses indoors to a wedding? Kind of ruins the photo. Also drew looks like a Satanist in that giant cape dress. Odd guest selection.

Reactions: 12
Do we have a list anywhere of guests?

I noticed will.I.am was invited, it’s nice they’re actually friends

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Britney does look bombed out on something in the dance floor pictures for sure. Giving off a weird vibe all over those photos, the room/ marquee looks really sparse, like some guests just dropped in for a hug/ dance floor grind photo the shuffled back off to wherever or went home. Does not feel like a 'close group' of friends and loved ones coming together to celebrate a special occasion, it seemed too compartmentalised.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone else think it's weird there's like no professional photos, and hardly any of the bride solo? The photos posted look like they've been taken on a phone, very selfie style.

Also I agree with the hair and make-up, I was so shocked when I saw that it was Charlotte Tilbury that did the make-up as it looked like Britney had done her own hair and make-up.

I did see rumours that possibly there will be a cover on Vogue/People Magazine and that's why we haven't seen many high quality photos.

Reactions: 13
The photo of Britney with Madonna, paris Hilton & drew barrymore etc is weird, why is Madonna wearing sunglasses indoors to a wedding? Kind of ruins the photo. Also drew looks like a Satanist in that giant cape dress. Odd guest selection.
Paris genuinely seems happy for her though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Good evening... Just popped in to find out if anyone else is cringing to the point of pain at the latest video? The tongues, dancing with Madge (who looks awkward af) to Like a Virgin - ewwww! There are some things best left unseen...

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think the likes of Madonna and Drew are there because Britney is fans of them and I don’t think they are actually friends but kinda like people Britney admires . I wonder does she have any real friends .

Yes, she wrote that in one of the captions on her posts. I wondered whether it also had anything to do with Jason breaking in
Can’t believe he was able to break in like that!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think the likes of Madonna and Drew are there because Britney is fans of them and I don’t think they are actually friends but kinda like people Britney admires . I wonder does she have any real friends .

Can’t believe he was able to break in like that!!!!!
She did have ‘real’ friends she was especially close with her cousins but if you read some of her previous posts she’s wrote that they would visit her and go to the spa and she was never aloud 😔. Her ‘friends’ were All vanished from
Her life it’s so terribly sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This is what she supposedly said to the salon person when she shaved her head. It seems like a sensitive thing for her. Probably from people touching her hair and face constantly for years.

"It was, you know, 'I just don't want anybody, anybody touching my head. I don't want anyone touching my hair. I'm sick of people touching my hair.'"
this makes so w sense well spotted

Reactions: 1
Look at the frayed hem on the dress, she took a scissors to it.
There's an account on Instagram, https://www.instagram.com/britney_wardrobe/, that posts the details about every outfit she wears, and where to buy it, and if it's a dress she almost always has taken a scissors to the hem.

I see Sam is trying to make out that they were sober, they clearly weren't. I guess we aren't the only ones who have noticed how spaced out Britney looked.

Screenshot 2022-06-12 at 00.23.59.png

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.