Britney Spears #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get confused reading commentary on Britney.
she’s a 40 year old woman who has never been able to grow up. She’s been working since she was a literal child. Her scholastic education ended really early and she was thrown into the world of grown ups.
she had no clue how to navigate her break up with JT and it appears not a single person to guide her so she went off the rails.
me he has the fashion sense and taste of someone stuck in their teens. We’ve seen this with her Kfed wedding and now this one. When she started earning money it was the first time her family had any real money - before that they were not wealthy at all.
I think the naked pics, the rants etc read like an angry stroppy teenager because she hasn’t been able to grow beyond that. Other people have controlled her body, what she’s allowed to say and do and if they could they would control how she thinks! This is all rebellion. And it’s sad because we all want her to be happy. But inside the 40 year old woman body she’s a kid.
I know she has 2 children and in lots of ways “should” have grown and matured. And not to psychoanalyise her but this screams of her inner child coming to the forefront.
I truly can’t imagine the pressure of being a child and being responsible for the family finances. Of being controlled because you out of control affects said finances. Of being unable to make decisions about your life and future because your family are thinking of how their share of your finances reduces with a husband, children, etc.
In an ideal world she would get therapy and work through this but given her awful experiences with therapists controlled by her family I totally get why she doesn’t want to go down that road.

Did anyone see the Madonna pics with Britney? Madonna looks pregnant?

Reactions: 18
The pictures from the wedding look great! She looks genuinely happy. Like pretty much everyone, I’m not sure about Sam, but it looks like she had a wonderful day, and I’m happy for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The only thing strikes me about this wedding is none of them seem to be actual friends 😔 I hope I'm wrong but I'd like to think she has girlie shopping days with say Paris hilton or lunch dates with drew barrymore! You know normal life things?

Reactions: 17
Drew seems really kind and has obviously been through some tit as a child star herself so I’m sure she’s reached out to Britney previously to offer support and encouragement. But yeah, it’s a weird guest list overall

Reactions: 19
I don’t know if I’m the only one but I’m Super disappointed with Sophia tilbury/charlotte tilburys wedding look for Britney it genuinely looks like she did it herself so I’m surprised to see that it was a professional look. As someone in that industry myself I’d be super disappointed if I did this on a wedding client.
britney is naturally stunning so this look should’ve been a lot better imo.
I don’t rate Charlotte or Sophia as makeup artists anyway to be honest, there looks are so basic and easy to do and rely on using beautiful models rather than showcasing their skills.

Reactions: 24
I don’t know if I’m the only one but I’m Super disappointed with Sophia tilbury/charlotte tilburys wedding look for Britney it genuinely looks like she did it herself so I’m surprised to see that it was a professional look. As someone in that industry myself I’d be super disappointed if I did this on a wedding client.
I don’t rate Charlotte or Sophia as makeup artists anyway to be honest, there looks are so basic and easy to do and rely on using beautiful models rather than showcasing their skills.
I agree. Her whole look was very..... underwhelming. Didn't like her dress either. Whole look seemed very dated.

Reactions: 14
I thought she did the makeup herself until I saw Charlotte Tilbury did it. The under eyes look dark so I’m presuming Britney asked for very minimal makeup or it’s worn off… I don’t rate Charlotte either. I feel like Tati Westbrook would have been a good person to ask.

I can’t get my head around the hair situation… why didn’t she get it professionally dyed or styled? It looks yellow but on some pictures it looks lighter so maybe the photo is just edited a bit much.

Reactions: 9
Tilbury just uses the same look, same products, same supermodels. Products that are designed to be for everyone to use. She could have looked amazing.

Reactions: 1
I completely agree, I thought she had done it herself. She doesn’t look good. Dress is ok, but doesn’t look expensive, and the choker 🥴

Reactions: 4
I can’t get my head around the hair situation… why didn’t she get it professionally dyed or styled? It looks yellow but on some pictures it looks lighter so maybe the photo is just edited a bit much.
This is what she supposedly said to the salon person when she shaved her head. It seems like a sensitive thing for her. Probably from people touching her hair and face constantly for years.

"It was, you know, 'I just don't want anybody, anybody touching my head. I don't want anyone touching my hair. I'm sick of people touching my hair.'"

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I wasn’t a fan of her wedding dress. I don’t get why non natural blondes don’t sort out their roots before their big day. Brooklyn Beckham’s wife is another who’s blonde hair annoyed me.

I feel like Tati Westbrook would have been a good person to ask
Tati? That’s a blast from the past!

I thought she looked lovely but I'm not loving how dilated her pupils look at the afters, she looks like she's on something. I don't know of any prescription meds that have that effect.
Some prescribed medicine does cause your pupils to enlarge. Pain medication is one I believe and I think some stronger anti depressants do.

Reactions: 9
Probably why her kids didn't show up to her wedding. They obviously see why Sam was in a hurry to marry her and they don't like him.

Reactions: 6
I really feel sorry for her children. Their mum was put under this conservatorship and was under great distress from it but when she’s free from it she decides to go off and get married and try for a baby and have a new family. What about working on her relationship with her sons? Her mental health? The way she’s behaving on Instagram I find a bit concerning.

Reactions: 16
I feel so sad for Britney. I hope Sam is good to her and isn't using her.

What she went through the last 13 years was terrible and totally unnecesssry in my opinion. She needed help but it went too far and for too long.

I feel sad that she doesn't seem to have a great relationship with her sons. I think she wants a baby as she missed out on so much of their lives and wants to have all the experiences she missed out on.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.