Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That all makes total sense, especially the surveillance. I feel sorry for her dad - definitely a flawed character and sure he made plenty of mistakes, but he was smeared and demonised for everything he did in the conservatorship, and most of it was done to try and stop his daughter ODing or hurting someone. The bottom line is that you can’t help someone that can’t or won’t accept help, and I think Britney is beyond saving sadly, she seems determined to be self-destructive.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hasn't the past year been a cry for help?
Screenshot_20240520-215413_Facebook.jpg

*edit* I just think there's someone in the room with her. Like an assistant or someone because the wall is very reflective and it looks like there's someone else in the room with her. But she keeps standing in the exact spot to block the view so can't confirm.
Might be a ghost 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Took a look at Twitter and so many people defending Britney saying she is fine and her rants on insta are just her being ‘sarcastic’, I mean really can’t face the truth can they.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Took a look at Twitter and so many people defending Britney saying she is fine and her rants on insta are just her being ‘sarcastic’, I mean really can’t face the truth can they.
They are delusional.

Not many people have noticed that she looked off camera weeks ago.
Someone asked why would someone be making her do these crappy videos lol

I've just seen this from last year. Totally sane response 🤭
1000013872.png

1000013874.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I'd say she's smoking crack ..... remember what it done to Whitney Houstons voice

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Jesus I wouldn’t be taking Beauty advice off her! She looks and sounds like crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Britney's saying she has nerve damage so bad it makes it hard for her to think sometimes. Can this happen? What would cause it?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Rolling around naked in the sea is one of today’s videos and talking about getting butt injections.

Someone is filming it too as you can see the shadow of their phone.

This woman is not stable.

Reactions: 15