Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually very sad. She still sees herself as that 'sexy' young woman dancing in her early videos and is more delusional than Madonna.

Hasn't she got anything else to occupy her time?
No other interests, no hobbies, no time spent with her children, no charity work or projects to concentrate on? Just endless twirling trying to relive her youth in her head.
It really won’t end well!

Reactions: 7
Are these shih-tzu dogs new acquisitions? She's behaving rather roughly with one of them in the video with the sunglasses and floral dress.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Just out of curiosity why do so many people keep following her IG?
For me it’s like a morbid curiosity. It’s really very unusual to see someone of her fame showcase how mentally unwell they are. You hear stories about ‘mental illness’ etc but unless you work in the field you don’t really get to see what it actually looks like all that often. At least that’s what it is for me. It’s like a car crash - horrible to see but you can’t look away from it.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She needs validation she’s still got it. Ew.
not body shaming but what’s the point in the nudey pics on IG, why not just set up an OF account then she can flash her sandy minge and have perves drooling over her paying 5$ or whatever.

this idiot has nothing better to do all day.

what about some humanitarian work?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Christ, my boobs hurt on behalf of her’s! Why is she always clutching and pushing them like they’re a ball of fluffy yarn? I don’t feel the need to constantly grab mine, they’re with me anyway and not like they might float away.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Interesting how she can’t be bothered to brush her hair, but always seems to have waxed her vag? Priorities eh Brit?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She needs validation she’s still got it. Ew.
not body shaming but what’s the point in the nudey pics on IG, why not just set up an OF account then she can flash her sandy minge and have perves drooling over her paying 5$ or whatever.

this idiot has nothing better to do all day.

what about some humanitarian work?
I feel secondhand embarrassment for her! Her poor sons seeing their Mum legs akimbo showing her clunge for the whole world to see!

Reactions: 15
She really is just completely oblivious to how crazy she comes across. She gives me Mariah Carey vibes. Completely protected and fed what she wants to hear by hired ‘friends’.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She really is just completely oblivious to how crazy she comes across. She gives me Mariah Carey vibes. Completely protected and fed what she wants to hear by hired ‘friends’.
Mariah is different IMO. She's very aware of how people see her and she plays up to the diva image deliberately.

• Heart
That ramble, I would think it was all predictive text but some of it is relevant to her previous posts. She is so far from reality. Mate, no one, not one person on this earth thinks your life is perfect

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
When she says her life looks perfect on Instagram, well, I can only assume she has a private account we don’t know about.

• Haha