Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope so much that someone can step in, wasn’t her brother deemed responsible at one time?
I always find it really weird that Paris Hilton and other celebs always like Britney’s crazy posts.

Reactions: 10
I hope so much that someone can step in, wasn’t her brother deemed responsible at one time?
I always find it really weird that Paris Hilton and other celebs always like Britney’s crazy posts.
I find it weird too and I can’t help thinking that by liking the posts it’s almost encouraging her crazy behaviour! There is a part of me though that wonders if they do it as a show of support, a kind of I’m here if you need me sort of thing. I have no idea what to think when it comes to Britney anymore to be honest! 🤔

Reactions: 13
Paris is such an empty person that it doesn't surprised me at all that she's liking the Instagram posts of someone she partied with for a few months 20 years ago.

Reactions: 12
Jesus I felt like I was in a strip club ... way too much ... uggh her poor kids

Reactions: 4
IMG_5798.jpeg
I miss who I was before seeing that video. It was an uncomfortable viewing, there was almost a nip slip and lady area reveal.. add that to the stare 😩
---
She might as well get an OnlyFans.
She’s almost giving it free right now 😑.. I’m calling a “leaked” tape or only fans by the end of the year.. girl is desperate to show her self

Reactions: 5
She’s been hitting the pipe hard again. She does look a bit pregnant, let’s pray it’s just coke bloat tho.

Reactions: 1
Just because a woman doesn't have a perfectly flat stomach it doesn't mean she's pregnant. I highly doubt Britney is pregnant.

Reactions: 11