Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she needs to keep working as she costs, and spends, an absolute fortune.
She’s gonna go broke.

Reactions: 11
She lost the case because her dad had her receipts
She clearly needs a job and a focus
She’s lost now
And twirls incessantly while who knows what’s being taken from her

Reactions: 8
She lost the case because her dad had her receipts
She clearly needs a job and a focus
She’s lost now
And twirls incessantly while who knows what’s being taken from her
Yes I don't understand the criticism against Britney doing some work. A pop career can be very fleeting. She's past her peak and needs to hang on to the fans she has got. Madonna certainly wouldn't 'do nothing' because she's afraid of ending up like Norma Desmond.

Reactions: 11
Yes I don't understand the criticism against Britney doing some work. A pop career can be very fleeting. She's past her peak and needs to hang on to the fans she has got. Madonna certainly wouldn't 'do nothing' because she's afraid of ending up like Norma Desmond.
It helps give some routine to the day and keep your mind off things when you are working. Better than what she's doing with her days now. At the rate she's going she'll end up broke sooner rather than later. I know she made a shed load in her hey day but it's going to dry up and ow she has to pay her dad too. It's sad that she's destroying herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes but not when you are being forced to do it when you don't want to 🤷‍♀️
Let her go broke
They didn't want her to go broke because then they will be broke 🤣
I agree a routine and work is good foe your mental health, but she needs locking up 🤣

Reactions: 2
She also had two kids to support financially, so it's not just her affected if she had gone broke back then. It's the least she could do for those two lads seeing as she does nothing else but embarrass them on Instagram twirling about and flashing people.

Reactions: 13
She's deleted Instagram again
---
Sad but maybe going broke might be a good thing in a strange way. Her spending is out of control and she can't afford to live that life without more money coming in.
I feel for her family who can't protect her and get criticism when they do try to help.

• Heart
Hhm I'm not so sure, if she's broke she won't be able to afford the good gear she's most definitely on now and will probably end up on the lower grade street cut shite and that's where she'll meet her maker 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hhm I'm not so sure, if she's broke she won't be able to afford the good gear she's most definitely on now and will probably end up on the lower grade street cut shite and that's where she'll meet her maker 😔
I see what you mean but how on earth is she spending that much money! Its not going to her kids is it.

From TMZ:
"We're told Britney has been spending a fortune and is in real danger of going broke. Our sources say she's been going to French Polynesia, staying at The Brando, and spending close to a million dollars each trip between private jets, hotels, staff, etc. She goes every month or 2. We're told she also goes to Hawaii almost monthly by herself, taking a private jet, staying in the Presidential Suite at the Four Seasons, and dropping $350k a trip."

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I see what you mean but how on earth is she spending that much money! Its not going to her kids is it.

From TMZ:
"We're told Britney has been spending a fortune and is in real danger of going broke. Our sources say she's been going to French Polynesia, staying at The Brando, and spending close to a million dollars each trip between private jets, hotels, staff, etc. She goes every month or 2. We're told she also goes to Hawaii almost monthly by herself, taking a private jet, staying in the Presidential Suite at the Four Seasons, and dropping $350k a trip."
Oouuff Jesus them trips ain't cheap are they 😳 plus the upkeep of her house security etc.

Does she pay Sam anything I wonder?

You can where its going plus the latest court case costs, cos she sure as tit ain't spending it on lavish clothes or her hair 🤦🏻‍♀️

From TMZ:
If she was going away that often, where are the pap/fan photos?

Reactions: 1
If she was going away that often, where are the pap/fan photos?
I think it would be quite easy to avoid them if you are taking private jets and staying in very expensive and isolated (The Brando) luxury resorts.

Reactions: 6

The Sun are running with it
It says in that article that she hasn't seen her sons for 2 years but apparently she's travelling to Hawaii every month 🫠 so what's she doing in Hawaii?

Whats with the pic of Justin Bieber and a sciencetific neck pain type pic? So random

Reactions: 7