Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says the one of her wearing Green was December. Her belly button is small. Now look at the bikini one the belly button is bigger and in the pink dress she holds what looks like a baby bump.
She uses slimming filters, in some clips you can see her legs go smaller, bigger, smaller, bigger as she moves lol so I think the belly and belly button just changes with the filters and which way she’s moving.

Reactions: 2
She defo seems to be on meth.....from what I've read it make u hyper sexualised and those videos are defo her trying to be sexy haha....I find them so disturbing 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I had to click straight out of those videos. So sad and disturbing. I'd question any man that actually finds those videos a turn on. If the drugs and poor mental health don't get her then I'm worried skin cancer will. Why is she always so burnt looking?

Reactions: 8
There's crap strewn all over the floor behind her. This whole situation is starting to feel like a skanky Grey Gardens.

Reactions: 6
Unfree Britney? At some point the temptation will be overwhelming and she is gonna drop those drawers to the floor whilst miming Slave 4 U manically… it won’t be pretty 🫨

Reactions: 5
I thought the pregnancy speculation was BS until I watched her latest video.:oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
We’re the same age and she might be going into peri-menopause, it’s normal especially for your stomach to change in your 40s.
Yup. I was peri during lockdown (although I was unaware that was what was happening) and I am only 40 later this year. I've got a wee pooch now that is very difficult to shift and is only starting to ease a little now with HRT.

Britney is very much of this age for these changes.

Reactions: 4
I think the redness is more from bum slapping and her being twirled constantly .. some videos has a fella in it.. and she looks sweaty and red from the exertion of it all.
Meno pouch is the pretend baby belly..
She’s desperate to drop her knickers and finger herself ..

#UNFREEBRITNEY

Oh sweet Jesus, I just saw one of her latest posts. I have a horrible feeling she'll end up like Michael Jackson soon. She looks like she's on a cocktail of drugs. I hope she gets help.