Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting! Just found this news article from 2008
The 'incoherent girl' is really interesting too, would explain her ramblings one minute and then seemingly well written stuff the next + how she talked in court, doesn't seem the same person at all, which would be logical if it was different identities. Could just be drugs too lolz.

Reactions: 7
She is actually so boring. Rinse and repeat every few weeks. Then it will be back with a twirling video and a post of some miniature furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just heard Louis Walsh talking about Britney Spears on Celebrity Big Brother. The sat next to her on American X Factor. He basically said she was there in body but not in mind, she was wide eyed and staring and also wore ear plugs, but he didn't think they were the headphone ones where people were telling her what to say. His comments didn't surprise me, it's exactly what she shows on Instagram etc. No idea how Sam managed to stay with her so long.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Just heard Louis Walsh talking about Britney Spears on Celebrity Big Brother. The sat next to her on American X Factor. He basically said she was there in body but not in mind, she was wide eyed and staring and also wore ear plugs, but he didn't think they were the headphone ones where people were telling her what to say. His comments didn't surprise me, it's exactly what she shows on Instagram etc. No idea how Sam managed to stay with her so long.
💰💰💰💰 I suspect

Reactions: 2
She is actually so boring. Rinse and repeat every few weeks. Then it will be back with a twirling video and a post of some miniature furniture
Yeah. For the first few months after I'd seen her antics, I was hooked on what a car crash it was. Now it's just the same over and over, until one day we get some horrible news :(

Reactions: 14
Brit is currently posting nudes on the beach on her IG, showing her bum and covering her boobs, 3 photos so far. Poor girl is lost isn’t she, just makes me so sad, I wish someone could help her.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Brit is currently posting nudes on the beach on her IG, showing her bum and covering her boobs, 3 photos so far. Poor girl is lost isn’t she, just makes me so sad, I wish someone could help her.
I just took a look and got some screenshots ☺
Screenshot_20240312_142745_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240312_142848_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I just took a look and got some screenshots ☺
View attachment 2810539
View attachment 2810540
These words don't make sense. Her brain isn't working properly. It is upsetting to read.

"I was thinking I need a new face wash"

"Or even consider looking up the next best thing"

What does she mean "or even consider looking up the next best thing"? Looking up? What, like Googling it? Huh?

What would be the "next best thing" to washing you face and why would you need to "look it up"?

Why is she licking her "paws" and rubbing saliva all over her face if she's in a pool?

What has any of this got to do with "the benefits of telling the truth"?

She's really lost it, hasn't she ☹

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9