Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she determined that the next best thing beyond face wash was just to never wash her face, many many years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What did she take the picture with if she was taking a picture of her two phones?

Reactions: 4
It’s disgusting someone is taking those nudes of her, knowing she’ll probably post them. I dont like her but she’s obviously mentally unwell and it’s one thing for her to take her own pics but it’s sickening for anyone else to be involved in it.

Reactions: 8
Her house decor/furniture gives granny vibes
It’s because her house probably hasn’t been redecorated since the early 2000s, that style and decor was very in at the time in massive mansions in L.A

Reactions: 18
Is she wearing a Shein bikini? I'm surprised she's not on only fans with the shoving of her boobs and pulling down of her bottoms.

Reactions: 3
She didn't like how pale her legs looked in her last post! Britney sweetie, the colour of your legs is the least of your worries!

What the hell is going on? The crappy extensions, the unwashed face, the awful shoes, the crazed expression, the constant pulling down her bikini pants, the weird dancing, the awful clothes, the ramblings that make no sense??! Is this what she was freed for?

Reactions: 19
There’s zero hope for her at this stage! She’s totally obsessed with herself!

Reactions: 9
There’s zero hope for her at this stage! She’s totally obsessed with herself!
It's actually very sad. She still sees herself as that 'sexy' young woman dancing in her early videos and is more delusional than Madonna.

Hasn't she got anything else to occupy her time?
No other interests, no hobbies, no time spent with her children, no charity work or projects to concentrate on? Just endless twirling trying to relive her youth in her head.

• Sad
Reactions: 19