Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I’d like to know is, how does someone so erratic always manage to properly attribute images and videos of others that she posts? Her posts are usually long ramblings of a mad woman and the, boing, 📸: @perfectlyformattedsource? Is there an app for that? I don’t believe she can just switch the crazy off for that before she’s back to playing dress up and twirling so this must be somehow automated?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is it possible her dancing is getting worse, she looks like she’s trying to fight her way out of a plastic bag

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can’t even watch the dancing anymore. She looks like she is having some sort of seizure, I just read her crazy captions but I’m even getting bored of that. I can’t get how people “like” her videos.

Reactions: 8
I can’t even watch the dancing anymore. She looks like she is having some sort of seizure, I just read her crazy captions but I’m even getting bored of that. I can’t get how people “like” her videos.
I unfollow anyone on my insta if I see they like her videos!

She belongs on a backstreet corner.

The caption the other day about her teaching a kids dance class was crazy, as if anyone in the right mind would let her near their children.

Scott Mills plays her music all the time on Radio 2, I’m always thinking he definitely is aware she’s not right, how can you just play her tracks like everything is normal.

I unfollow anyone on my insta if I see they like her videos!

She belongs on a backstreet corner.

The caption the other day about her teaching a kids dance class was crazy, as if anyone in the right mind would let her near their children.

Scott Mills plays her music all the time on Radio 2, I’m always thinking he definitely is aware she’s not right, how can you just play her tracks like everything is normal.
I can't really listen to her anymore. And there's some songs I proper adore.

I fell a bit out of love in the last couple of albums but still bought them because how much I loved her. It almost upsets me to watch her falling apart. Actually, it does upset me. I fear she's a lost cause. Jesus, even Lindsay Lohan got her tit together.

Yeah I don’t think there is any coming back for her
She’s been ‘free’ for a while now and apart from her marriage ending nothing has changed, so sadly I agree. I understand she doesn’t trust her family but it’s a shame there are no friends close enough for her to trust who can help her/she will let help her. From where she was to where she is now is such a massive change I don’t know how everyone can’t see it and thinks she is just living her best life. Fair enough maybe being a megastar and working lots isn’t what she wants but is twirling really how she wants to spend her time. I suppose it could be, it’s just a shame with all her talent, money and resources that’s what she chooses to do. Hopefully it makes it her happy because otherwise that’s even sadder.

I think there’s a lot that’s been on and goes on we don’t know about and suspect it’ll come out after it’s too late

Reactions: 3
She was dating Sam for years and I don't think she's ever even addressed the split at all. Weird.

Reactions: 7
Sam hasn’t said anything either has he? I would be intrigued to know what goes on at that house on a daily basis. I assume it’s stay in bed all day, get up, put on a variety of tit outfits and do some tit dancing until she tires herself out

Reactions: 7
Sam hasn’t said anything either has he? I would be intrigued to know what goes on at that house on a daily basis. I assume it’s stay in bed all day, get up, put on a variety of tit outfits and do some tit dancing until she tires herself out
Does she have an assistant or a housekeeper or anything? Wondering who cooks, cleans, shops, walks the dogs etc.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she has dissociative identity disorder, definitely something that would have received heavy stigma if it had been announced back when the whole conservatorship started. Might explain the constant flips back and forward between different memories/experiences from various times and how it seems like there are so many different sides to her. I can imagine something like that would hugely complicate a conservatorship too depending on which identity was 'present' at the time of different things she experienced.

Reactions: 10
I've just googled it and actually super interesting - claims about it dating way back and people saying the 'British girl' is one of her identities and that she doesn't remember any of them when she returns to her baseline. This would make a whole lot of sense.

I wonder if she has dissociative identity disorder, definitely something that would have received heavy stigma if it had been announced back when the whole conservatorship started. Might explain the constant flips back and forward between different memories/experiences from various times and how it seems like there are so many different sides to her. I can imagine something like that would hugely complicate a conservatorship too depending on which identity was 'present' at the time of different things she experienced.
Interesting! Just found this news article from 2008

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What about Maria River Rose or whatever it is? That could be another identity…
It could also explain why she says she never drinks champagne, coffee etc when there is plenty of evidence it’s not true….. But maybe only certain identities drink those things.

When was the last time she was back at baseline I wonder? Not since she stopped her meds and the conservatorship ended I’d say. Sam probably had never seen her off her meds and had to bail.

What I’d like to know is, how does someone so erratic always manage to properly attribute images and videos of others that she posts? Her posts are usually long ramblings of a mad woman and the, boing, 📸: @perfectlyformattedsource? Is there an app for that? I don’t believe she can just switch the crazy off for that before she’s back to playing dress up and twirling so this must be somehow automated?
Yes, it is embedded in the image to auto-credit whenever it's shared on Instagram.

• Heart