Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vics trying to male put she's over him..... yet still.posting subliminal memes aimed at him 🀣 how are they both in new relationships like 2 days after splitting up πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Vic is soooo tragic, is she already buying 'gifts' for some new fella if 2 days????? I can't keep up now 😝
I also notice Bwad & the new bint have matching trainers.... bet they share πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
The clothes are for her son !

Reactions: 3
The size of those trainers πŸ˜‚
Also re Becky bum hole the situ with her and Bradders was tragic but I don’t find the new one much better. She posted the other day about it being a year since her and Ben met whilst she was banging on last year how Ben had been a long term friend before the relationship but she was moving him into her new house literally minutes after the bradders situation 🫠 they are all so desperate to be loved these women they can’t bare to be alone they’ll fill the void with anyone!

Reactions: 7
Also re Becky bum hole the situ with her and Bradders was tragic but I don’t find the new one much better. She posted the other day about it being a year since her and Ben met whilst she was banging on last year how Ben had been a long term friend before the relationship but she was moving him into her new house literally minutes after the bradders situation 🫠 they are all so desperate to be loved these women they can’t bare to be alone they’ll fill the void with anyone!
Bullshit was he a longterm friend 🀣 She met him in the pub and moved in as soon as she got her own place 🀣

Fair play to her though as least she is happy and away from this inbred wanker

• Haha
The funniest thing about the bumhole and Ben situation is she met him Summer 2021 in a beer garden but passed him over for Amish in the September and jetted off to Dubai instead. When it didn't work out with Amish, she gave Ben a chance πŸ˜‚ Does it get anymore desperate?!

The funniest thing about the bumhole and Ben situation is she met him Summer 2021 in a beer garden but passed him over for Amish in the September and jetted off to Dubai instead. When it didn't work out with Amish, she gave Ben a chance πŸ˜‚ Does it get anymore desperate?!
I thought she was his mums friends ? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In all seriousness, this bleep is an absolute walking red flag.

Those flowers look like something a 15 year old would send to his first girlfriend (with his pocket money).

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whose he signed the card from? Linda? Because I can't see the letter B, looks like the letter L to me πŸ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is just comical πŸ˜‚ the girl he’s with Jodie is well know to be an absolute train wreck suffers bad with MH and constantly posts about it on her socials attempted OD on her socials constantly slagging her BD off and any guy she goes on a single date with doesn’t have custody of her child and is always the world is against me type. Perfect couple If u ask me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This is just comical πŸ˜‚ the girl he’s with Jodie is well know to be an absolute train wreck suffers bad with MH and constantly posts about it on her socials attempted OD on her socials constantly slagging her BD off and any guy she goes on a single date with doesn’t have custody of her child and is always the world is against me type. Perfect couple If u ask me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sally AXL the second, this is gonna be a real ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I saw she had a kid and wondered how she managed to be on hotel breaks and dates all the time πŸ™„ these slags make out theyre gods gift but they are bleeping arseholes. Grow up and bring up your child. At least vic cared about her son and puts him first! Wow bradders, outdone yourself this time mate πŸ‘πŸΌ

Reactions: 20
I saw she had a kid and wondered how she managed to be on hotel breaks and dates all the time πŸ™„ these slags make out theyre gods gift but they are bleeping arseholes. Grow up and bring up your child. At least vic cared about her son and puts him first! Wow bradders, outdone yourself this time mate πŸ‘πŸΌ
Too true. At least Vicky and Bumhole actually raise their kids, this one only manages to raise her butt implants.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.