Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope your not trying to shift any blame onto here. None of us here had any personal relationship with her. None of us here took any of her money, none of us here convinced her to start "trading", none of us here to took her to Amsterdam and plied her with drink and drugs. None if us here played any mental on/off games with her.
Why would I be putting blame on here but it’s a bit hypocritical to be like aww poor girl when 90% of people here were constantly slating her. No one knows why she’s done it, she’s obviously suffered with her MH & to think reading comments about herself wouldn’t effect her is ignorant.

Reactions: 7
I’m really sorry to say it guys but we knew she read here & some of the comments about her were awful. Obviously we knew no idea about her mental health struggles but I can’t imagine the comments were not easy to read.
They were, but that wasn't the entirety of the posts. Some were a bit much for me personally, but that's the nature of the site, you scroll on and if it's particularly bad, you can have your say and point it out (my particular gripe is victim blaming, so will pipe up then, others have different things that bring them to post against other posts), but people are free to post within site rules. A lot of thread subjects read their posts but noone knows the status of anyones mental health, so you could say the same about any other thread. You're essentially blaming some of the posters here, which isn't fair.

There were also a lot of posts about his dreadful treatment of women. How do you think she knew about the thread? He will have told her, no doubt.

Reactions: 8
Why would I be putting blame on here but it’s a bit hypocritical to be like aww poor girl when 90% of people here were constantly slating her. No one knows why she’s done it, she’s obviously suffered with her MH & to think reading comments about herself wouldn’t effect her is ignorant.
I’ve just been reading some of your comments about other people.. maybe you should take your own advice 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If you weren't putting the blame here then what was the purpose of your post saying she read here and it can't have been easy for her?

Reactions: 10
I’ve just been reading some of your comments about other people.. maybe you should take your own advice 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes I do talk tit and if Ashlifestories or GemBosanko (my main instatwats) killed themselves I would feel guilty asf that maybe something I put on has tipped them over the edge. Feel free to read all my posts, you’ll see I’m a fat bastard who posts on Saxenda thread too - bothered 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s what you were insinuating.

Reactions: 4
Yes I do talk tit and if Ashlifestories or GemBosanko (my main instatwats) killed themselves I would feel guilty asf that maybe something I put on has tipped them over the edge. Feel free to read all my posts, you’ll see I’m a fat bastard who posts on Saxenda thread too - bothered 🙄
But yet here you still are 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you weren't putting the blame here then what was the purpose of your post saying she read here and it can't have been easy for her?
How can I put the blame on here,
That’s what you were insinuating.
No I wasn’t insinuating that at all but when someone (knowingly or not) suffers from bad MH and obviously has suicidal tendencies you really think that every bad thing she’s done or read about herself won’t all come in to fruition. Not difficult to have a bit of compassion & see the bigger picture.

Reactions: 2
No point in arguing over who’s to blame here. She didn’t seem mentally well and he’s blatantly made her worse. God love her. Let’s leave it at that and hope she’s in peace and her son is okay 🤍😞

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m really sorry to say it guys but we knew she read here & some of the comments about her were awful. Obviously we knew no idea about her mental health struggles but I can’t imagine the comments were easy to read.
You said on another thread someone offered nothing to society and had no redeeming qualities duck me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
You said on another thread someone offered nothing to society and had no redeeming qualities duck me 🤣🤣🤣
Have they killed themselves?! Would I feel guilty asf if they had killed themselves?! Yes. Would I be on her post saying poor girl?! No.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who can make a new thread. Just leave it untitled. Doesn’t seem right. I don’t know how to do it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.