Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s laughable rolling around in fake designer clothes going out all the time though no custody of child and holes in their doors 😂 instead of trying to flex on SM try sorting your life out and get your child back full time 😴 it’s honestly rash behaviour

Reactions: 12
Too true. At least Vicky and Bumhole actually raise their kids, this one only manages to raise her butt implants.
Aye but I’d rather kids were with their grannies or whoever rather than exposed to some of the stuff Bumhole and Vicks kids must have seen being brought up by them and Brad 🤣

Reactions: 6
Aye but I’d rather kids were with their grannies or whoever rather than exposed to some of the stuff Bumhole and Vicks kids must have seen being brought up by them and Brad 🤣
It's mainly Brad that's the bad influence though, remember when he put carson on his lap and was driving him around without a seatbelt and remember when poor rory was in piccolinos everynight asleep in her pram.

Reactions: 6
It's mainly Brad that's the bad influence though, remember when he put carson on his lap and was driving him around without a seatbelt and remember when poor rory was in piccolinos everynight asleep in her pram.
Oh yeah hes a tit bleep without a doubt but those kids mothers played a part in it too

Reactions: 10
Yes but they have a responsibility ESPECIALLY bumhole because Brad isn’t even her kids dad.
not that I want to sit on brads thread goin on about their parenting but sometimes kids are better off away from all of them.

I was thinking earlier I’d love Brad on big brother when it comes back could you imagine how chaotic he would be?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes but they have a responsibility ESPECIALLY bumhole because Brad isn’t even her kids dad.
not that I want to sit on brads thread goin on about their parenting but sometimes kids are better off away from all of them.

I was thinking earlier I’d love Brad on big brother when it comes back could you imagine how chaotic he would be?
Yes they do have a responsibility but all responsibility seems to fly out the window when hes around. Now hes not around Bumhole isn't out with her new man doing shots at midnight while the baby is asleep in the pushchair & Vicky wasn't driving Carson around on her lap without a seatbelt before Brad entered the picture.
---
20230808_164138.jpg

I think this one is all talk. What's she done so far? Shots in an empty bar three nights in a row. Posed at the gym showing off her butt implants and let us all know shes a part time Mother 👏 yeah you're really showing us 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes they do have a responsibility but all responsibility seems to fly out the window when hes around. Now hes not around Bumhole isn't out with her new man doing shots at midnight while the baby is asleep in the pushchair & Vicky wasn't driving Carson around on her lap without a seatbelt before Brad entered the picture.
---
View attachment 2366146
I think this one is all talk. What's she done so far? Shots in an empty bar three nights in a row. Posed at the gym showing off her butt implants and let us all know shes a part time Mother 👏 yeah you're really showing us 😂
Haha like why? Yeah we want to see some chaotic tit go down for a bit of entertainment, but what does she gain from it apart from a few more days of dry finger bangs? Redirect your energy on your kid ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Haha like why? Yeah we want to see some chaotic tit go down for a bit of entertainment, but what does she gain from it apart from a few more days of dry finger bangs? Redirect your energy on your kid ffs.
God knows, she sounds like a right attention seeking teenager! Probably wants her own thread 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg he’s driving! Did he pass his test?! Filming himself doing so as well. In a car older than my dead nan 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its tje same braclet and watch she been wearing in posts far back as before xmas its just tattle bait lol

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's only in it coz she thinks he's loaded.... you can tell a mile off the type of woman she is 😝 Might actually give gollum a run for his 'money' 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how we saw him go into the Rolex shop and actually buy a genuine one. Oh wait no, that didn't happen. Found the fake online in about 30 seconds. Does he get any more tragic?

20230809_083822.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.