Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please explain this to an old person who doesn't have TikTok and doesn't understand it 😭
Its a video of different pictures where it looks like your out on a date or with a new man, so there's like his hand in it or a hand on your leg and it's caption is something like for my girlie's to use, then girls put them on social media for their exs to see

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Scrolling through tiktok and saw this video...photos my girls can use, looks familiar doesn't it 🤷‍♀️(page 6)
Oh please no!! I really thought she’d seen sense and kicked him out. There is life after Bradley manchild weeks hun… focus on your son, your career, get your life back

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Its a video of different pictures where it looks like your out on a date or with a new man, so there's like his hand in it or a hand on your leg and it's caption is something like for my girlie's to use, then girls put them on social media for their exs to see
Oh man 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Reactions: 5
Oh please no!! I really thought she’d seen sense and kicked him out. There is life after Bradley manchild weeks hun… focus on your son, your career, get your life back
I doubt she will. She'll be crawling back to him in a few weeks. The girl has no dignity or self respect.

Reactions: 5
I bet her inbox is full of Bradley’s wanting to take her out. I’m not saying she should go out with one of them for revenge, but she should

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m so dumb, I thought the TikTok person had used Vicky’s photos. Then I realised it was the other way round hahahaha oh dear!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now, it makes sense why she always goes back to Bradders. He's not about a fake photo, is he. I'm feeling so much second hand embarrassment 🤣

Reactions: 8
When I say I broke my ankles running here to check the pic....thought I'd seen it before 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh no Vicky that’s so cringe. I would literally die if I got caught doing that! 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Tbh it’s not vic that we should be having a pop at .. sounds like she’s fucked him off tbh and he’s fucked off with the nearest slapper ! I actually think vic is a decent mum ! Can understand her trying to make him feel like tit ( we’ve all done it , don’t lie ) .. it’s Brad and that attention seeking muppet that deserves it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for Vicky I know she’s thick as tit but he treats her abysmally fs - I remember being like that at 15 🥺 fake pics to make random gross boys jealous 😂😂😂
I’m glad this new one is an utter crackpot - please can we universally agree she doesn’t get her own thread despite her follower count unless she actually marries him? I need the content my usual threads are dry af

I feel sorry for vic too. I think she’s very vulnerable and easily influenced. He just takes advantage of her, it’s almost like a type of abuse? Goes off and has fun with the latest slapper Cus vic will always take him back. Her self esteem must be shot.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.