Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't feel sorry for her because I feel shes enabled his behaviour. When a woman takes a man back who does this over and over shes communicating to him that it's ok to do this. Her friends already told her what he was like - she chose him over them. I suspect her Mother has also had a word about him and shes clearly ignored her too. She has nobody to blame but herself because she has refused to learn from this situation.

Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for vic too. I think she’s very vulnerable and easily influenced. He just takes advantage of her, it’s almost like a type of abuse? Goes off and has fun with the latest slapper Cus vic will always take him back. Her self esteem must be shot.
Aye, it's emotional/psychological abuse. Let's not forget he's hit her as well (can't remember what thread that was in). She's a perfect example of 'why don't they leave'; her self-esteem is absolutely shot to tit, I'd wager primarily because of that wanker. He's great to laugh at but really he should be utterly ashamed of himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aye, it's emotional/psychological abuse. Let's not forget he's hit her as well (can't remember what thread that was in). She's a perfect example of 'why don't they leave'; her self-esteem is absolutely shot to tit, I'd wager primarily because of that wanker. He's great to laugh at but really he should be utterly ashamed of himself.
He sabotaged her OF as-well. Couldn’t let her have something independently.

Did she ever go back to that ?

Reactions: 14
Do you think Vic was watching The Hills Have Eyes 2 because it/Brad has been referenced here a few times?! Quite the coincidence if not 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok latest story from bradders…. Who thinks he was arrested? And he zoomed in on his eye which looked like a bruise??

Reactions: 5
Just managed to get his phone back, and yet he’s been posting his boring fake trading graphs 🤷🏻‍♀️ as for his sister being with sticky, he’s probably sent his sister out on a mission to win Vicky back for him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He can obviously see vickys doing ‘fine’ without him..Obviously fake it to you make it 😂🤷🏽‍♀️ But thats pissing him off. Hes going to come back disturb her peace and then f’off again. Its ALLLLWAYS the same story! Its boring

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.