Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof maybe she's in for a finger blasting (and we've seen how skilled he is at that) down the local Popworld.

(Again, full disclosure, I have been to at least two Popworlds ๐Ÿคฃ)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They both look like they need a good wash ๐Ÿคข
When I first saw the pic of her , I did a double take as I thought at first she was Sally Axl !! ๐Ÿ˜ท OMG Iโ€™d pay money to see those 2 get together ! It would be dramatic , train crash chaos drama and Iโ€™d love it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do these girls not see his eyes?

One to the right, one to the left or is that why he gets them so drunk?

bleeping face like a Picasso (he won't know what that is) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do these girls not see his eyes?

One to the right, one to the left or is that why he gets them so drunk?

bleeping face like a Picasso (he won't know what that is) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The left side of him is on a completely different level to the other side of him ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes made it to the grid ๐Ÿ˜‚ Her box room must be something special!
Pic will be archived before long and Vicki will be back with โ€˜the love of her lifeโ€™ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Heโ€™s still got Becky Bumhole on his grid but not Jessโ€ฆJess must have threatened him pretty badly to get removed. Polish mafia style ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
20230805_191850.jpg

Can anyone understand this caption? We know hes sayton, so is she "Damien"? Does she know hes sometimes "Linda?" ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pic will be archived before long and Vicki will be back with โ€˜the love of her lifeโ€™ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Heโ€™s still got Becky Bumhole on his grid but not Jessโ€ฆJess must have threatened him pretty badly to get removed. Polish mafia style ๐Ÿ˜‚

Jess is still on his grid - the wineglass in arsecrack pic ๐Ÿ’•

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is his stripping career done and dusted now?
It never even began. His todger was too small, he infected the communal pump with his smegma, none of the ladies fancied him so they lost customers and he finished off his career when he launched the finger blasting thrush inducing onlyfans footage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It never even began. His todger was too small, he infected the communal pump with his smegma, none of the ladies fancied him so they lost customers and he finished off his career when he launched the finger blasting thrush inducing onlyfans footage.
Shouldnโ€™t have read this just before going to bed. Nightmare = guaranteed

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'Ere love.... wanna come watch me ride my horse' ๐Ÿ˜
Also does she have a fake arse? It's a really weird shape???
He's blatantly talking to all these girls constantly behind Vics back to hop on dates the millisecond they 'break up'

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.