Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I’m so glad he’s back! Boring family man Brad was getting old! It’s all the drama Mick, I love it! She strikes me as the kinda girl that once Bwadders moves onto the next hoe, she’ll go crazy and start posting all about him all over her story!!
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Update bradders og baby mum and Vicks are following one another on insta… also Vicks posting up a A few hand shots of a tattooed guy, having some drinks, implying she’s on a date with someone new!

Reactions: 13
Update bradders og baby mum and Vicks are following one another on insta… also Vicks posting up a A few hand shots of a tattooed guy, having some drinks, implying she’s on a date with someone new!
Probably just doing it for bwads attention 🙈 she is rather pathetic. Guess the memes and songs didn't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
'Ere love.... wanna come watch me ride my horse' 😝
Also does she have a fake arse? It's a really weird shape???
He's blatantly talking to all these girls constantly behind Vics back to hop on dates the millisecond they 'break up'
she’s got a post on her insta where she’s tagged a surgeon in Turkey dr Serbulent so maybe bbl

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It makes me laugh how he just slots a girl into every single same situation..... steak dinner, shots & cocktails, spa & gym..... literally just rund each bird through the same tried & tested scenario 😝 I have zero sympathy for them as they are just after the money he pretends he has!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hope the Jaffa shots make an appearance soon…it’s been a while 🙏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Honestly, I’m so glad he’s back! Boring family man Brad was getting old! It’s all the drama Mick, I love it! She strikes me as the kinda girl that once Bwadders moves onto the next hoe, she’ll go crazy and start posting all about him all over her story!!
---
‘He obsessed with me’.

Hun, he’s ‘obsessed’ with them all at first.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.