Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like hes back to eating alone so she probably dumped him already, finger banging skills weren't up the scratch 😂🖖

Reactions: 4
Lol not me sitting here dying after doing a full bender on a Sunday.
Love a Sunday session.
(was also the all Ireland football final)
Not gonna lie, I did a Wednesday session last week and I'm still paying for it! No judgement here!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those girls looked like they would have woken up and checked Instagram this morning and been like who the duck were we with last night 😂😂😂
Been there myself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
100% Vicks copped off with one of his pals..... I'm howling! The problem is, he isn't 'hurt' coz she did him dirty..... he's probably jealous she copped off with some guy he fancies 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.