Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go lads, here we f*cking go! Welcome back bwadders…don’t let us down 😂😂😂
Woohoo!! I haven’t followed him for a long time, just went to have a look and he’s private now ffs. Please let us know what he’s up to 😂 on a Sunday as well 💃🏼

Reactions: 7
Wtf has he done to his pube beard? Looks like someone has pissed all over it, such a weird colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brad's out on a date, and Vick is posting pathetic memes again. Another week in their beautiful romance 😍
---
Screenshot_20230730-220943_Instagram.jpg

Yesss lads Brad is back at it again. And Im here for it.

Don't worry those who don't follow I shall keep you updated 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See him angling his phone so it looks like they’re with those people? Clearly they wouldn’t been seen dead with him

Getting smashed on a date again because no men will drink with him. He’ll make a bleep of him and the new one will send him back to Vicky

What memes has she posted?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffs.
Woke up , opened my insta and the first thing I saw was that rotten little goblin necking some scruffy bird.
What a way to start my week 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I've never seen anything so cringe in my life, especially trying to be "friends" with that other couple and what's with him just sitting there grinning at the camera like a creep? He looks possessed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What memes has she posted?
I just went to screenshot and she has dirty deleted the memes. I remember they said something along the lines of

"Focus on yourself so much that you are your own upgrade"

"You need to accept that you are the one with a good heart"

And she also posted a screenshot of a song titled SORRY

^ She really is such a desperate drip 😆 imagine being heartbroken about being cheated on for the 59292 weekend in a row. Yet forgiving him on a Monday again.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for her 😫 the amount of tit he puts her through and she’s so thick she continues to take him back. Just imagine how heartbreaking it must be seeing the guy you are so obsessed with going off with different girls every month. Her self esteem and self worth must be shot.

Also, I’ve said this before… how does he get these girls? They all have the same look and all are all
Over him on the first night.

Reactions: 8
Vicky thinks she’s won the battle everytime the gremlin crawls back. She hasn’t got the ability to see he’s taking the absolute piss out of her. Just sees it as she must be the one

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel sorry for her 😫 the amount of tit he puts her through and she’s so thick she continues to take him back. Just imagine how heartbreaking it must be seeing the guy you are so obsessed with going off with different girls every month. Her self esteem and self worth must be shot.

Also, I’ve said this before… how does he get these girls? They all have the same look and all are all
Over him on the first night.
Cocaine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.