Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His new girl looks exactly like Sean Pratts Mrs. Must be he facetune as they could be twins going off that last pic. If you know, you know!

Reactions: 16
He’s bleeping gross anyway but that pube beard of his really turns my stomach. I bet its full of crumbs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
He’s bleeping gross anyway but that pube beard of his really turns my stomach. I bet its full of crumbs
Certainly not full of winnets as we know he likes to be on the receiving end of that one.
---
(I'm sorry, I have really bad toothache and have taken a lot of codeine this evening)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He takes them the gym so he can show off him lifting his little weights (we've all seen the faces he pulls), whilst she probably does some ill-formed squats in an attempt to look sexy. They take some pics, and go home. It's bleeping hilarious!

The cod eyed freaks life is just one big groundhog day of cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What has made that funnier is that bumhole admitted she paid for the trip anyway 🤣🤣🤣
Didn’t she get the teeth from him tho? She had a few days off social media after she dumped him and then when she came back they were like 😁😁

I bleeping love the fact he can’t speak properly. Nothing worse than when someone spits over your as they’re taking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but if you go to those extremes with facetune, fake cheap hair, botox, fake tits, fake nails, fake tan, fake arse then you're a walking advert for 'Hi my self esteem is on the floor' these women aren't going to be getting with someone with their own home, own job, good looks, car, height... you know all the things you'd class a good looking smart thinking man to have.

So they end up with this little jobless gremlin, he can't wear all the fake things they do (he wishes he could as Linda) so he is the version of man they are matched with. That's why they don't notice how ugly he is, because they are the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Vics trying to male put she's over him..... yet still.posting subliminal memes aimed at him 🤣 how are they both in new relationships like 2 days after splitting up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Vic is soooo tragic, is she already buying 'gifts' for some new fella if 2 days????? I can't keep up now 😝
I also notice Bwad & the new bint have matching trainers.... bet they share 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
Vics trying to male put she's over him..... yet still.posting subliminal memes aimed at him 🤣 how are they both in new relationships like 2 days after splitting up 🤦🏼‍♀️
Vic is soooo tragic, is she already buying 'gifts' for some new fella if 2 days????? I can't keep up now 😝
I also notice Bwad & the new bint have matching trainers.... bet they share 🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I know we’re used to seeing miniature stuff for Bradders but I think that stuff is for the child

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.