Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boys ‘oonf’ cry, hope he’s taking the yolk?! About as drippy as his birds knackered fridge 🤮🤮 Driving clearly under the influence after opening that manky/skanky twats dam 🤮🤮 never got such an ick/ baileys and coke - BOAK 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I can't even cope with this latest one.... like a scraggly little sket head, cheap extennies & a penchance for giving head for g's.... we've really scraped the bottom of the barrel this time lads!

Reactions: 15
I do wish vic wouldn’t put that stupid filter on the baby .. he looks ridiculous with fake eyelashes 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Whole family are scum ...
Did you see the Tommy Robinson ones too. Inbred weirdos tagging her husband in shared posts. I’d say that she didn’t even know who Enoch Powell was before she saw that meme, probably still don’t just saw immigration and remembered when it was easier to get a council house and the scratcher 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trouble in paradise 😬 jodieleigh looks like she’s deleted insta and he’s out with the baby.
Back in the box room with a GDK

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Don’t know if this has been posted but his mum said they was living with her for 10 months? 6 figure trader living in his mums box room with his kid and bird 😂😂😂😂😂 make it make sense Bradley
This actually makes sense. It looks like her Mother said no to him living with them but his Mother said yes but only if you get a job. 10 months ago was October.....when he suddenly got a job as a stripper.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
6 figure traders chucked her a 10a… I thought we only dealt with 50’s round ere mucka😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm imagining him last October being stuck at his parents and stuck in the box room and thinking to himself how can I get away from them so I don't have to spend much time with them. In the week his parents were working so he didn't have to but on the weekend he wanted away from them and Vicky so he got the weekend stripping job 🙈 I'm actually howling thinking about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trouble in paradise 😬 jodieleigh looks like she’s deleted insta and he’s out with the baby.
Back in the box room with a GDK
She definitely deleted it & then reappeared with ONLY pic of Brad in her feed..... what a wet-wipe. I see yet another weak woman whose been blindsided by the plastic gangster into doing his bidding.... they wanna Google love-bombing 😝
He probs went to see his kid & she threw a tantrum, she seems like the type & he is 100% the type to do that just to wind her up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.