Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me that is his leg 🀣😝
Vic sees your TV & I love you card Jodester.... and raises you a TV & your 'boyfriend's' teeny tiny foot 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg showing off his size 4 foot in bed 🀒
It’s the intensity of his affairs. He morphs into their whole lives.

Come on Jodie, spill the tea. Dw about being kind πŸ˜‚
---
He did that q and a for tattle bc Jodie didn’t post what he’d done.
He got Linda to send him the questions

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Jodie babe, we know you read here, come on down and join the party….spill it allll out on the table, we don’t judge here πŸ˜‡

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hes made that Jodie look like a right mug! The only way she can redeem any self esteem now is by coming here and airing all his dirty laundry!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The FaceTune is strong with this one lol πŸ˜‚
That anchor on her neck/chest needs to pull her below deck x
---
As for him ….Do you need some bleeping tweezers to put that little thing away 🀣
Isn’t that cute an extra belly button.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
NO ONE IS WORTH HUMILIATING YOURSELF FOR!!!
If he treats you like shite now, it's not going to get any better

Reactions: 7
Someone asked him if he has so much money why doesnt he have his own place and he replied I do. Come on Bwad pull the other one your mum outed you on Facebook that you was living with her for 10 months 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can thicky be proud to show pics of him in her bed when he still has another woman on his grid

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly , I have to thank woman beater/ scammer / riddled Brad for all the entertainment the last year or so. How can one mans life be such a joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Because they are literally all fighting over him trying to prove they are no. 1 to a guy who just shags them all 🀣🀣🀣 tbh my moneys on Jodester, she looks like she'd give a good back alley kicking, scruffy old goat 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How can she just get rid of her horses who she claims to love so much? Or is she doing a Jess and selling all her stuff to go travelling to escape the break up heartache πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Absolutely howling. Looks like hes told her to sell all her stuff to fund their "travels" πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can she just get rid of her horses who she claims to love so much? Or is she doing a Jess and selling all her stuff to go travelling to escape the break up heartache πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How does she even need to sell a thing when a 6 figure trader is madly in love with her & buying her horses left, right & center???? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.