Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What has he posted about this?

I've deleted my insta for MH reasons so can't see what the weasel or the beg are posting ☹

If anyone wants to share their gay updates that would be great xoxo
It was his mum that posted on FB, it's just above, post #441 😊

Reactions: 3
They've been awfully quiet today, could it be shes finally thrown his size 5s in the canal? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being able to share kicks with your latest Mrs 🤮🤏🏼

This scraggly Sad-sack has gone over his old pics 'claiming' them too.... commenting like 'all mine'.... hun, you can have him.... no seriously 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ooo the weed socks - edgy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please tell me they also got matching tattoos of something 🤣🤣🤣
Wtf.... the spacing on that script is in different postcodes isn't it 😝🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aye we all know you cry we seen you sobbing in a hospital bed when you fell off a curb had someone make an attempt on your life
God, I hope this is not a reference to this song The Cure!

Also definitely think Bradders and the latest flavour of the month are pressed this thread has not been that focused on them - rather a lot about Vicks

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.