Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been having a snoop, even his own mom has called him a womaniser 😂😂
No have you seen the post she put up for his birthday complete with his only fans pics? What is wrong with these lot 🤢🤢 even the little piss dribble on his boxers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
No have you seen the post she put up for his birthday complete with his only fans pics? What is wrong with these lot 🤢🤢 even the little piss dribble on his boxers.
Theres something wrong with the whole family by the looks of it. Those videos he made for his sister, the Mother putting his onlyfans pics up - completely inappropriate boundaries and they wonder why hes turned out so fked up? Gee I wonder too.

Reactions: 11
‘WE’ ain’t smoked weed for 5 years? Acting like they been together decades ? Literally known her a couple weeks!

oh an Vicky 😩 it’s painful to watch. I just want to shake her! She’s teaching her son it’s ok for women to be treated like this
This is such bullshit (as always from Brad). Becky Holt smokes weed when Rory is in bed and I'm SURE he isn't going to turn down a drug offered by the bird he's shagging (or strangling)

Reactions: 6
Womaniser nicely glosses over the fact baby mumma #1 has something on him, doesn't she? Thought something serious had gone on there as opposed to him cheating
---
Ehhh I can only imagine the pics of him after a joint. His eyes are already hanging out his head 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Womaniser nicely glosses over the fact baby mumma #1 has something on him, doesn't she? Thought something serious had gone on there as opposed to him cheating
---
Ehhh I can only imagine the pics of him after a joint. His eyes are already hanging out his head 🤮
I'd suspect Social Care had been involved in that one (from his involvement, no doubt).

Is that Shannon college his first baby mama then? Do we know why they broke up

just fell into a rabbit hole on his mums fb 🤣

• Haha
Is that Shannon college his first baby mama then? Do we know why they broke up

just fell into a rabbit hole on his mums fb 🤣
We don't know for sure but he probably cheated on her or beat her up or both, then she went through the courts so he can't see the first born anymore and neither can his Mother.

Och if they're smoking weed then that lowers my expectations of size 5's getting chucked into a canal 🥲 More likely a whitey and then a churro, which is far less entertaining.
---
I have sympathy for Vicki, someone nailed it with the trauma bonding stuff earlier (the only person who can make you feel better is the one who has hurt you; takes a bit to get past that). I'm rooting for her to finally realise and get some quality D from someone with a shoe size in double digits).
This 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Yup shes full on stalking the whole family now.
or taking Carson to see his grandparents 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I'd suspect she probably is fairly obsessed with him tbh, sometimes comes with the territory with, let's face it, what is likely coercive control. The guy is an absolute danger.

Reactions: 10
What has he posted about this?

I've deleted my insta for MH reasons so can't see what the weasel or the beg are posting ☹

If anyone wants to share their gay updates that would be great xoxo

Reactions: 7
Don't know why you'd need a court order, not like he has any interest in being around his own children is it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.