Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he sells it to Vicks as he goes off to fleece these women, get money off them then drop them and come back to her. Almost like she’s special because she’s his real partner and he just uses these other girls for money. If you get what I mean.

She prob sees herself as a gangsters Moll

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder if he sells it to Vicks as he goes off to fleece these women, get money off them then drop them and come back to her. Almost like she’s special because she’s his real partner and he just uses these other girls for money. If you get what I mean.

It does make me think they have some sort of arrangement. Whether it be some scam or even just an open relationship. I don’t know. But either way. They both need their heads testing 🤢

Reactions: 16
Looks like he sent her an I love you card. Bet when she staff at moonpig sees hes ordered another card to yet another girl, they roll their eyes and think "Here we go again" 😂
20230828_143300.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10

But if that’s the case would she be posting all the depression quotes etc?

Reactions: 5
I dunno, he like to keep them all on strings fighting over him.... I don't think he's back with Vicks... just popped in to keep that begging string attached. He's deffo got a few on the go & Jodie is trying to fight for his attention. That's why she posted the pointless telly post.... just to subliminally show off the 'love cards' it's actually so so cringe.... I can imaging how he lords it up to his pals all these women acting like simps over him 😝😝😝
---
Bet that Jodie has blown a load of money on him. The trip to Dam would have been all her money 😂😂😂😂
It's OK she can sell one of the maaaaany horses he bought her can't she 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.