Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he dumps her every time he scams himself a few quid so he don’t have to spend it on her or his son

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I reckon he dumps her every time he scams himself a few quid so he don’t have to spend it on her or his son
Your right, everytime he robs someone he does a runner. He legged it to Dubai, then sheffield, as soon as he returned to Birmingham what happened to his ankles? Then he legged it to great yarmouth. He wanted to leg it further but chin couldn't sell the car to fund it. Stickys been keeping him for the last year. And now hes scammed again, hes off again and found a new mug to fund it!

Reactions: 9
They're in Amsterdam, knew they'd be going somewhere like that. Drink, drugs and two crazies - This is gonna be interesting. Hope hes off down the red light district later, image her chucking his size 5s out down there πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So is this another bird without a job? I think Yaz was the only one who actually worked.

Poor ol' Vick. Never got a city break did she.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah, lashes wasn't it? But she never seemed to actually work though, always dossing about with him during the day.
She quit her job to be with a 7 figure trader πŸ™ˆ while at the same time tried to sell off her car to fund their holiday. Make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well that was disappointing to wake up to.... nowt but him looking like he was going to yak on a shot (slow down jodie, don't you know he can only hangle a cocktail or a tequila rose.)
Old Vicster out there still posting her soppy-ass beggy subliminal songs, waiting for his inevitable return when he's dumped/runs out of money 😴 Don't worry girl.... you're GDK & a can of coke is only a couple of months away 😝🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Course she will..... its trauma bonding. She's literally sat there watching all his socials, patiently waiting until he comes back. I can guarantee he's saying stuff to her like 'if u ever get with another man it's 100% over for us, blah blah blah" keeping he patiently waiting like a good girl for when he needs to go back.

And as for Jodie.... mug thinks she's the only one he's talking to???? Please 🀣🀣🀣🀣 just another pair of tits for the grid 😝😝😝😝

Reactions: 14
β€˜WE’ ain’t smoked weed for 5 years? Acting like they been together decades ? Literally known her a couple weeks!

oh an Vicky 😩 it’s painful to watch. I just want to shake her! She’s teaching her son it’s ok for women to be treated like this

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Och if they're smoking weed then that lowers my expectations of size 5's getting chucked into a canal πŸ₯² More likely a whitey and then a churro, which is far less entertaining.
---
I have sympathy for Vicki, someone nailed it with the trauma bonding stuff earlier (the only person who can make you feel better is the one who has hurt you; takes a bit to get past that). I'm rooting for her to finally realise and get some quality D from someone with a shoe size in double digits).

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Vicky should fire up her Onlyfans and a nice male suitor to make content with. I would love to see little Bradders respond to that one

Reactions: 20
Vicky deserves it all to be honest, she’s alienated and pushed away all her friends. She’s put her son and dog through a lot of forms of abuse.
like genuinely I’m surprised at this point she even has full custody of him, because the concern for his safety/wellbeing is not it πŸ’πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
We ALL literally saw video of Becky being strangled by him, yet she chose to take him back? Nah. Mug.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.