Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Vicky took someone else’s photo and posted it as her own SAD bleeping bleep!!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How long til he’s back round Vickys or taking her for a German kebab? Hopefully social services will say he’s not allowed round the bairn

Reactions: 12
How long til he’s back round Vickys or taking her for a German kebab? Hopefully social services will say he’s not allowed round the bairn
This one probably caught him trying to set up a kebab date with Vicky 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He'll be piss arsing around soft play this time next week then playing dad of the year. What a whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He'll be piss arsing around soft play this time next week then playing dad of the year. What a whopper.
He doesn’t even play dad of the year he just throws the kid around in the soft play and buys him a designer tshirt from tk maxx

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m preying he pulls something out the bag, purely because I don’t want this thread to dry up again 😂 the banter is second to non

Reactions: 14
Perhaps they've experienced a medical emergency wherein she's tried to outdo Becky Bumhole and they're currently at A&E (long waiting times y'know) as she's been sooked up the vortex.

Or, more likely, as folks have said, they've fallen out and he's creeping round Vicky again. DON'T DO IT VICKY HIS TODGE PROBABLY SMELLS LIKE BABYBEL WAX.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does he only go out on off peak nights? Is he scared for his ankles?
Or maybe he’s got to be the centre of attention so can’t be around groups of alpha males on a Saturday? Or is it just a perk of being unemployed getting 2 - 4 - 1 deals

Reactions: 10
I love a Sunday drink but always home by 5pm ready for work the next day. I suppose he’s got the benefit and flexibility of being a full time scammer / forex trader / rapid finger blaster

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does he only go out on off peak nights? Is he scared for his ankles?
Or maybe he’s got to be the centre of attention so can’t be around groups of alpha males on a Saturday? Or is it just a perk of being unemployed getting 2 - 4 - 1 deals
He can't be around other men is why, his homosexual tendencies tend to come out when theres a fit guy around. Look how he was with Chins brother and hes wasted no time adding this ones brother to his IG. Hes very affected around other men.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He can't be around other men is why, his homosexual tendencies tend to come out when theres a fit guy around. Look how he was with Chins brother and hes wasted no time adding this ones brother to his IG. Hes very affected around other men.
Yeah I reckon it’s to do with other men

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.