Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s clearly begging for his attention. Pic of the kid saying he’s in a&e yday now thirst trap pics of her (admittedly amazing) bod today.

Hun, you’ve probs lost all that weight thru stress and anxiety!
That pic was photoshopped around the hips and waist. Didn't take a screenshot of the pic as I was out, but the walls/straight lines in the background etc were warped around her. Quite sad really that she's thinking a doctored pic will get his attention :cry:

Reactions: 6
Wonder if old 'be kind' was sniffing round Brad's DM's whilst he had a Mrs behind her back? She strikes me as the sort.... trollop 😝 #bekind my arse!

Reactions: 11
Wonder if old 'be kind' was sniffing round Brad's DM's whilst he had a Mrs behind her back? She strikes me as the sort.... trollop 😝 #bekind my arse!
Looks like she was in his DMs as she posted this just days before he jumped ship.
20230815_164522.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Well her Tiktok is certainly......interesting.
1)In the second pinned video she claims shes on tag (now this was a real surprise 😂)
2)She claims her Mother was a crack addict (not so much of a surprise)
3)Claims she has BPD
4)Seems to have alot of weaponry lying around and describes herself as a "psycho alcoholic".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.