Bradley weekes #8 Just when you think the thicko chav is dead - he pulls a new slapper to start a new thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He makes my Vjay-jay dry up full stop.🤢 imagine thinking you look sexy in an 02 plate old Land Rover with no license licking your lips 🤢! Oh and only being 3ft🤣!
---
I’ve not posted in a while because things went quite and boring but anyone else want to be sick when the other night they was round at whoever’s house drunk and he was going ‘Jod Jod’ shouting her name 🤢 he’s such a muppet 🤣.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
If your life depended on it would you rather

a) a dry finger bang
b) kiss those wet fish lips & mr twit beard

🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
If your life depended on it would you rather

a) a dry finger bang
b) kiss those wet fish lips & mr twit beard

🤢
If I HAD to choose like my life depended on it.....

A

I think I could close my eyes and disassociate from the finger bang like it isn't happening, but snogging those juvaderm plumped wet lips with his stinking pube beard near my mouth and nose 🤢... would make me so ill

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I HAD to choose like my life depended on it.....

A

I think I could close my eyes and disassociate from the finger bang like it isn't happening, but snogging those juvaderm plumped wet lips with his stinking pube beard near my mouth and nose 🤢... would make me so ill

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope he buys her some decent hair extentions with all that cash he's got......
And what's with Vicks posting the vape pics.... is it a 'vape off' now?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s clearly begging for his attention. Pic of the kid saying he’s in a&e yday now thirst trap pics of her (admittedly amazing) bod today.

Hun, you’ve probs lost all that weight thru stress and anxiety!

Reactions: 8
it’s no coincidence she gets with him then has a week from hell
Blokes a walking red flag 😂
---
I wonder if someone reported her to SS or the police for having those knives and they took her phone as evidence 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Jodie .. imagine being that much of a thick , attention seeking bleep that you think being around women beating Brad is good for you ! Can guarantee by the end of this relationship she’ll have lost whatever access she has to her kid and she’s absolutely broke 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly cannot see where his appeal lies at all. Surely to christ they must realise quite quickly that he doesn't have a pot to piss in?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.