Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

crispycrunch

VIP Member
She's acting proper cocky on his stories how cringe 🤦🏽‍♀️ get a grip woman it's embarrassing. Acting like you was having a breakdown last week now thinking you've won the lottery 😂😂😂 He's probably not washed since he had his cock up chinny 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Hope he gets the sack. Was just telling my partner about this loser and first thing he said is he's gonna get the sack. Poor woman just going out to have a laugh and that prick puts that about her.
Maybe she put him her own story saying 'trust me to get the midget’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

MerylStreep

I am fucking dead! He only posted that pic on his Instagram after he’d been outed on here, you know for a fact he’s puce with embarrassment! Nobody is buying his bullshit anymore, he’s skint and we all know it! Spends 28k a month….on what!? He don’t even have to pay for digs! Toddler Burberry shoes don’t cost that much, vic ain’t decked out in Chanel, no car and eating lobster every night in Miller n Carter ain’t costing that much! His kid is sleeping in a fucking put-me-up 😫. I don’t doubt he’s (scamming) a lot from ppl, possibly a 1-2k a week but that’s easily spent on the throw away shit he buys. His whole persona is a lie, even his face on pictures is a lie! His lips are a lie! Also he def put that profile on adult site himself 💯….both of them need sectioning!

• Haha

Longgtimelurker

VIP Member
At this point i dont even feel sorry for her anymore,Shes a full on wetwipe who needs to get a grip on life and focus on her child rather than begging for attention from a little man who will neverrrrr want her! She’ll be out on ‘date night’ soon,Before she gets kicked back to the curb again! Incoming all the depressing memes from her box room!

• Haha

Whataday21

VIP Member
Theres only two types of men who do that job, the ones who have other skills who usually have multiple entertainment jobs and can usually juggle, flame throw, do acrobats, and like to strip as well and the second type who have usually been to prison, have no skills, cant get any other job and have ran out of people to scam on forex.

• Haha
I’ve been reading this thread since the beginning (heard about Becky and the Dubai drama from the Marcus Mitchell threads about a year ago), but have never posted.

I just wanted to point out that the trading app he keeps showing with 400k+ balances is a demo account. I noticed a few days ago when he posted a video going through the app (screenshot here is from that story), and then he posted a photo yesterday where you could see “demo” at the top. The accounts with smaller amounts might be legit, but there is now way there are people out there dumb enough to give him hundreds of thousands of pounds to trade. The idiot doesn’t even know the difference between “to” and “too” based on his latest stories.

Attachments

• Haha

Taytylelife34

Even with a filter on he still is one of the most ugliest inbred looking creatures i’ve ever laid eyes on. He looks like he’s had botch filler injections, why’s his forehead and cheeks look so lumpy?🤢
72355F0F-E168-4F3B-B879-E73B19B8A073.jpeg

In his story he’s calling vicky’s dog to get it’s attention but the dog doesn’t react.. probably death scared of gollum as i’m sure that’s the dog vicky said he picked up by the neck and threw across the room. Child & the dog both need taken off those evil bastards.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

Ekathrina

VIP Member
Truth hurts though, innit?

He seems to have conveniently forgotten how only a couple of days ago someone asked him a if he was going to make an appearance on her OnlyFans and he never mentioned anything about her having given it up then! Quite the opposite in fact.

Cocklodger. And a very small one at that. Man hasn’t even got his own place to live in. If he was earning the amount he tries to project he’d be buying a property. Does he actually think any prospective landlord would be up for renting him a place, the amount of silly childish bollocks he comes out with on Instagram. Go to an Estage Agent like the rest of us.

Years ago I used to know this bloke who used to carry around wads of cash like he was loaded. Everyone knew only the top few notes were real money - the rest was newspaper cut up to resemble notes. Bwadley is like the Internet equivalent of that bloke. And pretending to buy your girlfriend a dildo isn’t the flex he thinks it is. She probably needs one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

gingrog

VIP Member
On the other side of this, imagine Brad being your son. I'd be absolutely devastated. The man is a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Noni86

God I hope Chin is getting her back doors smashed in by someone that doesn't look like something that lives under a bridge.

She can do way better than a guy that needs to facetune his entire head.

• Haha

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Ok so he's chosing not to be into dubai or the maldives anymore?🤥
Its all about mecca bingo now, yeah? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

New York, Paris, Milan..... Bolton

Hahahahaaaaa

Next stop skegness butlins!!!

This is only so funny bc hes an out and out cunt.

• Haha

PastorBake

Chatty Member
Can't wait to see what he's uploading to Vinted tomorrow. I could do with a few bits for my 11 year old.

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
Maybe this his new schtick? Scamming Doris out of her state pension?

*straddles lap*
Did you know I'm a
*licks thumbs*
6 figure trader?
*rubs nipples*
Can I send you some of my massive
*grinds hips*
graphs?

• Haha