Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely hasn’t shaved her head, she’s trying to control the narrative. she couldn’t get out of Brads story quick enough yesterday 🥸🥸

Reactions: 3
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Money is literally the only things he’s got to validate himself. I’m happier with 6quid from my OH for a bottle of wine, knowing that he loves me, respects me, adores our kids, would never cheat and is an honest man. Oh and doesn’t have children’s sized feet 💅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Truth hurts though, innit?

He seems to have conveniently forgotten how only a couple of days ago someone asked him a if he was going to make an appearance on her OnlyFans and he never mentioned anything about her having given it up then! Quite the opposite in fact.

Cocklodger. And a very small one at that. Man hasn’t even got his own place to live in. If he was earning the amount he tries to project he’d be buying a property. Does he actually think any prospective landlord would be up for renting him a place, the amount of silly childish bollocks he comes out with on Instagram. Go to an Estage Agent like the rest of us.

Years ago I used to know this bloke who used to carry around wads of cash like he was loaded. Everyone knew only the top few notes were real money - the rest was newspaper cut up to resemble notes. Bwadley is like the Internet equivalent of that bloke. And pretending to buy your girlfriend a dildo isn’t the flex he thinks it is. She probably needs one.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Girls would your fella ping you a wad of cash and say get yourself a dildo?

Didn’t the tiny feet fucker say a few days ago they were gonna do couples onlyfans?

Bradley Weekes you are a pube face ugly twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More fool her tbh. Imagine when her son is older and he's out disrespecting women like his so called father.

Would she like that? Honestly they are a pair of idiots, money really isn't anything. I've got my family, a warm house, a partner who absolutely works his arse off just so we can have the life that we have. That's all that matters.

And be certainly said they was going to do a Only Fans together, or did you forget that knob head.
IMG_20220912_195117.jpg

Reactions: 8

Didn’t the tiny feet fucker say a few days ago they were gonna do couples onlyfans?

Yes, he definitely did. That meme about how “No one falls in love faster than a man who needs a place to stay” could have been written specifically for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would have more respect for her if she was doing Only Fans, she's pathetic putting up with what she does for the sake of some designer trainers.

Also how many weeks in a row have you given her more than I earn? Can't be that many considering you only got back together a week ago.

Honestly when I read the text the 1st thing I thought is ffs something Mr.Lucy would say/do. 😳😂

• Haha
He’s got nothing to show for his money as its all dodgy so he moves it as fast as it comes on ao it can’t be traced or taken off under a proceeds of crime order.

Going from selling yourself online to selling yourself to a man for a few designer items is not a life i am envious of.

Honestly when I read the text the 1st thing I thought is ffs something Mr.Lucy would say/do. 😳😂
You and Mr Lucy make me laugh beaut 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Fake 6k screenshot = promotion
Fake designer clothes and watches = promotion
Girls on his page = promotion.

Car? No
House? No
Holidays? No
Like anyone believes him!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Money is literally the only things he’s got to validate himself. I’m happier with 6quid from my OH for a bottle of wine, knowing that he loves me, respects me, adores our kids, would never cheat and is an honest man. Oh and doesn’t have children’s sized feet 💅
Couldn't have said it better ❤

Lol at money upfront to secure rental property (pretty sure you legally can't do this anymore, but yeah). If he was actually good at what he does he wouldn't need to secure it with so much. He can't go to an estate agent because they would tell him to piss off. Highlighting further what a skid mark he is 🤠

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Vicky you are nothing but a fool and no better than him. From having your mates on lives absolutely ripping the arse out of him to now declaring him the "LOML" which is putting him firmly first before your son, and from hinting dramatically at ending your life (which concerned even some of us) to being happy that this diiiiirty diiiiiirty yob practically announces to all that you are just happy if you are sat on a dildo like a GREAT BIG MUG.

Grow up little girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.