Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yamar

Seriously Bwad must be sitting looking at her, laughing his tits off!!

However it's beyond funny now like, it's starting to get a bit scarey, it's getting messy and it's public. Bwad loves it and I think he is obsessed now with continuing, probably for our benefit!!!. Fucking ridiculous

You were right, another date night for Vicky, lucky girl 😂
Hideous behaviour from her as a women and a Mother!! It's making me really angry. I swear she needs some DV support and a Mental Health assessment.

Reactions: 21

gossip29

VIP Member
Even with a filter on he still is one of the most ugliest inbred looking creatures i’ve ever laid eyes on. He looks like he’s had botch filler injections, why’s his forehead and cheeks look so lumpy?🤢
View attachment 1590500
In his story he’s calling vicky’s dog to get it’s attention but the dog doesn’t react.. probably death scared of gollum as i’m sure that’s the dog vicky said he picked up by the neck and threw across the room. Child & the dog both need taken off those evil bastards.
He looks like he’s decomposing the ugly fukin cunt

• Haha

Ekathrina

VIP Member
“I’ll be keeping the money” is probably the most truthful sentence he’s said in his entire life.

• Haha

gingrog

VIP Member
I'm sorry, this is the "man" that always gives it the "yOu WoNt CaTcH mE dOiNg A 9-5"...now he is touring MECCA FUCKING BINGOS!?

........HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Taytylelife34

Todays actions only proves my point that vicky doesn’t love her own child. The main purpose of the child is to try and use it to tie brad down in a relationship with her. Quick stop to a designer outlet then the baby is dumped off with someone whilst they go out getting drunk. It’s so embarrassing how she has the confidence to post him on her story like his some prize “look guys i’m with the ugly inbred cunt that put me in debt, beat me up, cheated on me x1000, uses me for a taxi and a place to stay, stole the baby clothes!!” She’s just like bumhole at this point, happily bringing a kid around an abuser just because he takes her out to fancy restaurants and buys her things. disgusting and no morals.

Omg his deleted the pic and all his stories???
probably only went out with vicky to get a reaction from chinny now it’s worked he’s deleted them all

• Heart

MerylStreep

⬆⬆ Asking the real questions.

If he has all that money, he has no physical place of work OR hours...why the fuck is he living the life of an absolute wasteman?!

If travelling to some festering bingo hall on a Saturday night to be heckled by tipsy women while you serve shots is what you consider a good night, well that says everything that needs to be said. Why not go out with your mates or your mrs?!

Also...For a bloke who's supposedly big in the game, he doesn't appear to have any friends really does he? I find it odd.

THIS!!

A successful man who has the wealth and free time to do as he pleases has decided that what would please him is living in his birds mums spare room in Birmingham and serving shots half naked to old biddies at the weekend at Mecca fucking bingo! Fuck Dubai, Monaco, Thailand, LA….Mecca bingo in Bolton is where he likes to spend his time, it’s fucking TRAGIC!!!

Thing is he’s only arsed that we’re calling him skint, not that he’s a vile human being for going working for “free” stripping for old dears when he should be at home supporting his partner through one of the worst nights of her life!! Wtf is wrong with this man!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20