Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think hes got the confidence to do of, theres men out there seriously packing with great bodies and if he put himself out there in comparison to them he would just be laughed at. Even his body is scrawny and small. No wonder hes changed his mind.

Reactions: 7
He hasn’t got a pot to piss in. He’s probably waiting for the second of her Cost of Living payments to come through so then he can duck off back to the other muggins when she comes back from her holiday - sorry ‘travelling’.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They are both making the world cringe!! What a bleeping pair of losers.
Bwad pretending he loves Vicky is sending shivers down my spine. He literally mugs her off constantly and still is 😂 He must be bored by now in her bedroom. Both coked up when they have a baby is absolutely disgusting and she needs shooting with tit!! She is the reason women get a bad name the sad, pathetic, desperate c*nt

Why is his head so long? It's like his head is longer than his feet

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Someone send the screenshot to DWP then about him giving her that much money ….bleeping woman cause u know she is still claiming her UC on top whatever scraps bwad
Small cock is supposedly giving her!!!!
benefit fraud vic not a good look once he leaves ya for chin …..again 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
They are both making the world cringe!! What a bleeping pair of losers.
Bwad pretending he loves Vicky is sending shivers down my spine. He literally mugs her off constantly and still is 😂 He must be bored by now in her bedroom. Both coked up when they have a baby is absolutely disgusting and she needs shooting with tit!! She is the reason women get a bad name the sad, pathetic, desperate c*nt

Why is his head so long? It's like his head is longer than his feet
Screenshot_20220916_183516.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Blah blah blah he’s just scammed 6k off some moron and moved it to Vicky to keep it hidden, doesn’t want to legitimately rent somewhere because he would never in a million years pass a credit check. He’s broke and ugly.

my fiancé is an actual legit trader in london and because he has a brain in his head he would never throw about 6k on trainers and dildos and clothes (especially if we didn’t have anywhere to LIVE with our child). He would invest wisely in his family’s future.

I hope baby grows up and and gets far away from these two, and does well for himself with a real career.

Reactions: 16
I’ve been reading this thread since the beginning (heard about Becky and the Dubai drama from the Marcus Mitchell threads about a year ago), but have never posted.

I just wanted to point out that the trading app he keeps showing with 400k+ balances is a demo account. I noticed a few days ago when he posted a video going through the app (screenshot here is from that story), and then he posted a photo yesterday where you could see “demo” at the top. The accounts with smaller amounts might be legit, but there is now way there are people out there dumb enough to give him hundreds of thousands of pounds to trade. The idiot doesn’t even know the difference between “to” and “too” based on his latest stories.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been reading this thread since the beginning (heard about Becky and the Dubai drama from the Marcus Mitchell threads about a year ago), but have never posted.

I just wanted to point out that the trading app he keeps showing with 400k+ balances is a demo account. I noticed a few days ago when he posted a video going through the app (screenshot here is from that story), and then he posted a photo yesterday where you could see “demo” at the top. The accounts with smaller amounts might be legit, but there is now way there are people out there dumb enough to give him hundreds of thousands of pounds to trade. The idiot doesn’t even know the difference between “to” and “too” based on his latest stories.
Yeah he trades with "fake money" in order to scam people into giving him actual money 😆 its comical.

Reactions: 10
Ill never tired of laughing at him thinking he's Gods gift.

Just what every girl wants.
A short man, who cant drive, doesnt own a house and has more baggage than heathrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Eeeee imagine accepting money off someone that you know has scammed it. Horrible little bleep. Can’t wait for him to fuk her off again

Reactions: 12
Eeeee imagine accepting money off someone that you know has scammed it. Horrible little bleep. Can’t wait for him to fuk her off again
She'll just mope around her bedroom for another year until he returns again. Notice how all the others only took him back very briefly but shes taken him back about 4 times now, she never learns.

Reactions: 6
She'll just mope around her bedroom for another year until he returns again. Notice how all the others only took him back very briefly but shes taken him back about 4 times now, she never learns.
And post cryptic suicide posts. Fukin mug

Reactions: 7
Truth hurts though, innit?

He seems to have conveniently forgotten how only a couple of days ago someone asked him a if he was going to make an appearance on her OnlyFans and he never mentioned anything about her having given it up then! Quite the opposite in fact.

Cocklodger. And a very small one at that. Man hasn’t even got his own place to live in. If he was earning the amount he tries to project he’d be buying a property. Does he actually think any prospective landlord would be up for renting him a place, the amount of silly childish bollocks he comes out with on Instagram. Go to an Estage Agent like the rest of us.

Years ago I used to know this bloke who used to carry around wads of cash like he was loaded. Everyone knew only the top few notes were real money - the rest was newspaper cut up to resemble notes. Bwadley is like the Internet equivalent of that bloke. And pretending to buy your girlfriend a dildo isn’t the flex he thinks it is. She probably needs one.
He seems to forget that the reason Vicky started onlyfans was because he dumped her and sadly she’s thick as tit (cause why else would you keep going back to being a Bradley’s doormat) she has to make money somehow to feed the child he put inside her. Vicky is a bleeping mug and I can’t believe he is thinking this house hunting bullshit with ever materialise. Bumhole and chin where both promised a house paid for by Bradley which never happened and I expect this to be the same outcome. Vicky will be back on only fans before the end of the month. Vicky for the love of god, what ever money this pencil dick gives you save it as he will dump you again soon, I will bet money on it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Money is literally the only things he’s got to validate himself. I’m happier with 6quid from my OH for a bottle of wine, knowing that he loves me, respects me, adores our kids, would never cheat and is an honest man. Oh and doesn’t have children’s sized feet 💅
She should bank that 6k and any other cash he gives her and invest it into a house.and get rid of him. If she spends that on shoes bags and clothes for her baby when she’s been sat in that box room for years than she’s a bigger mug than I thought she was , and a tit excuse of a mum

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.