Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember girls hes only doing this for a laugh, not because he cant stand icky vicky anymore, no other woman wants him and his last resort is to pick up someones nan at bingo. Notify your nans because the last thing you want is this thing showing up on christmas day at your family gathering.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meccas midget got promoted to the stage so he really went for it on grandma . Vicky is defo crying into her coco pops this morning 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesn’t need the money, just likes to flirt with women while they stare at him with his clothes off.

I hope Vicky realises that’s not really what you want in a boyfriend

Well to be fair he has absolutely no traits of what I’d want In a boyfriend but I think I have a few more marbles that Vicky

Reactions: 7
Would a “professional” speak about a customer this way? I hope Mecca Men/UK Pleasure Boys sack him for this 😡 It’s beyond me how he’s got the brass neck to talk about someones weight when he looks as he does.

Reactions: 10
Hope he gets the sack. Was just telling my partner about this loser and first thing he said is he's gonna get the sack. Poor woman just going out to have a laugh and that prick puts that about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope he gets the sack. Was just telling my partner about this loser and first thing he said is he's gonna get the sack. Poor woman just going out to have a laugh and that prick puts that about her.
Maybe she put him her own story saying 'trust me to get the midget’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
“Trust me to get the big wun”
.. Yeah Brad, and i’m also 100% sure she’s disappointed that she got the 5”4 deformed looking one.
C68FF917-BFF9-46B5-A9C7-E06A13C863FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m howling he’s gone from claiming he spends near 28 grand a week and declaring he can put away a million in 6-8 months to selling rotten scruffy Nike trainers for 15 quid and lodging in Vicks parents scruffy house 😂 how the mighty have fallen!!
There’s a full scale hole in that trainer. obv wearing trainers he got in the kids section a fraction too small for his mad wolverine toes 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m mortified for him. Truly and utterly mortified. I would not imagine someone’s life could get lower than this quite honestly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh how the mighty have fallen. The saying be nice to those on the way up as you will met them on the way down come to mind here. And still he believes he is something special when we all see he is broke

Reminds me of Brad lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Girlssss, what the duck have I missed?!?
Followed this thread from the start & pissed off when it dried up!
Someone mentioned it was juicy again on the racist, homophobic, asfetickkks thread of the famous KHM & i ran back. I've just caught up on thread 3 & I am dead!
I've had to lash blues clues on for the baby so I can catch up, I can't wait till bed time hahaha
Please someone tell me if sal is involved! I don't know if I can wait to catch up 48 pages to find out haha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.