Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⬆⬆ Asking the real questions.

If he has all that money, he has no physical place of work OR hours...why the duck is he living the life of an absolute wasteman?!

If travelling to some festering bingo hall on a Saturday night to be heckled by tipsy women while you serve shots is what you consider a good night, well that says everything that needs to be said. Why not go out with your mates or your mrs?!

Also...For a bloke who's supposedly big in the game, he doesn't appear to have any friends really does he? I find it odd.
plus why is it ‘right up his street’the only reason I can see him doing it is for the validation he clearly needs from women

Reactions: 11
Theres only two types of men who do that job, the ones who have other skills who usually have multiple entertainment jobs and can usually juggle, flame throw, do acrobats, and like to strip as well and the second type who have usually been to prison, have no skills, cant get any other job and have ran out of people to scam on forex.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Theres only two types of men who do that job, the ones who have other skills who usually have multiple entertainment jobs and can usually juggle, flame throw, do acrobats, and like to strip as well and the second type who have usually been to prison, have no skills, cant get any other job and have ran out of people to scam on forex.
Oioi big buff men fresh out the HMP. When do they come to my local bingo? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just doing it for the fun. Spending your nights in a crappy bingo hall (no offence meant, I love a bit of bingo), away from your family, who appear to be going through some tough times right now. And instead of being there, because your massive income allows you to do whatever you like, 6 figures a month right? Instead of that, you’re entertaining old bints like me.

Ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok so he's chosing not to be into dubai or the maldives anymore?🤥
Its all about mecca bingo now, yeah? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

New York, Paris, Milan..... Bolton

Hahahahaaaaa

Next stop skegness butlins!!!

This is only so funny bc hes an out and out bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What he’s just said sounds exactly to me what someone who is skint would say

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What he’s just said sounds exactly to me what someone who is skint would say
Skint and embarrassed about it. Absolutely nothing wrong with being skint, especially nowadays, but his whole thing is bragging about his spending habits and now he's being royally shown up, and it's all his own fault. All those clothes Becky chucked off the balcony in Dubai would be handy to stick on Vinted 😂

(Not saying that's what you were implying @gossip29 - just a comment on how triggered he appears to be!)

Here's a handy little motto for you to consider Brad: money talks, wealth whispers ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If Vicky licks his bumhole ever again after this she has lost her one and only semi sympathiser she has left!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m actually quite partial to a butlins break 🤣
Me too, but let’s be real, you kind of need a job to pay for it. Maybe the next time the sun do the sun holidays we could set up a go fund me for pencil dick to get away for a few days, he must need a holiday by now what with juggling 2 jobs, countless women and god knows how many kids

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Definitely nothing wrong with butlins, bingo, Bolton or anything else. It's just so funny as he's so full of tit and such a show off. In fact, this seems like the most honest thing he's ever done. But he's still being a cock by prentending he doesnt accept pay. Whateverrrrrrrr Bradders

Howling at how touchy his story is 😂 Why defend yourself?! The saying goes ‘the truth hurts’ and clearly us all spouting the truth off on here has hurt him enough to comment.

he usually posts about Tattle too, but not this time?! Don’t want your potential new workplace to see what’s been said about you?! Or anymore unsuspected clients that you might scam money from through fake trading 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
⬆⬆ Asking the real questions.

If he has all that money, he has no physical place of work OR hours...why the duck is he living the life of an absolute wasteman?!

If travelling to some festering bingo hall on a Saturday night to be heckled by tipsy women while you serve shots is what you consider a good night, well that says everything that needs to be said. Why not go out with your mates or your mrs?!

Also...For a bloke who's supposedly big in the game, he doesn't appear to have any friends really does he? I find it odd.

THIS!!

A successful man who has the wealth and free time to do as he pleases has decided that what would please him is living in his birds mums spare room in Birmingham and serving shots half naked to old biddies at the weekend at Mecca bleeping bingo! duck Dubai, Monaco, Thailand, LA….Mecca bingo in Bolton is where he likes to spend his time, it’s bleeping TRAGIC!!!

Thing is he’s only arsed that we’re calling him skint, not that he’s a vile human being for going working for “free” stripping for old dears when he should be at home supporting his partner through one of the worst nights of her life!! Wtf is wrong with this man!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I went bingo and that creature appeared stripping I would call the police.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Someone touched a nerve - as you're reading here bradley witch tits you're wanting to be paid to strip - after what you said about girls who do Only Fans, you're a walking hypocrite. Also £300 for shoes, don't be stupid kids shoes are VAT free they're not gonna be that expensive
HAHAHAHA. Cod-eyed looking bastard is so illiterate “IF YOU MUST NO” .. dumb duck. “£120 for fitted trousers and £300 for fitted shoes” naked butlers/strippers wear tear-away trousers which makes it easy for them to rip off as their stripping they cost about £25 MAX and if you look on their instagram they’re all wearing shoes that cost about £50 max. Does he actually think people believe him?🤣 Bradley weekes, you’re an ugly broke bum living in your mum’s and vickys spare box bedroom, with no savings, no car, no home, no possessions in your name. You earn “6 figures” and can choose to be anywhere in the world but you decide to be in a sweaty mecca bingo room in BOLTON?🤣 Just admit your money has gone dry because you can’t find anymore people to scam and because you’ve shamed people with “normal jobs” you don’t want to get one and feel embarrassed! Vicky’s mum is in hospital unwell and you chose to go stripping instead of comforting her? sick duck🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can we please come up with brad’s pleasure boys name lol

I’m going with Amish the Abominate 😂
Jaffa 😂🤮

Nah I would want all my money back if he came within an inch of me hahahahahaha
next he will be making out he’s joining the dream boys & touring 😂 give it till Christmas till he thinks he’s Channing Tatum 2 😂🤮

plus why is it ‘right up his street’the only reason I can see him doing it is for the validation he clearly needs from women
don’t be silly he wouldn’t go any bigger he will settle for a bingo hall because he’s doing it out the goodness of his heart not for the cash 😂🥱 do cranks actually believe his bullshit

he’s skint we all know it just pure embarrassing I wouldn’t dare how old is he again?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.