Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread. Top suggestion from @Lucyxxxx with a special shout out to @Frrelax

D84B2EDA-2394-41A6-A53E-76D817CF6BA3.jpeg

previous thread:

recap:

- Bradley and Jess broke up
- Bradley went back to Brum, and back to Vickys bed
- He finally met his son, and done some quality father, son bonding which including taking him to flannels and then dumping the child onto baby sitters
- Vicky started posting date nights
- Brad and his sister started going to the gym together, she became his new taxi and they had a weird borderline incestious thing going on with her posting topless pics of Brad to her stories
- Jess posted her Peugeot for sale on marketplace to fund her travels
- Jess (probably) sold the car because they got back together rapid with a trip to a hotel for a few days, including Brad attempting to break the internet holding a wine glass in his crack in a pool (complete with hairy hole)
- Jess started allowing Bradley to film her more in an attempt to keep him
- didn’t work as they’ve suddenly unfollowed eachother and Bradley has gone on the missing list. Thought to have been kidnapped by the polish mafia.

Am I missing anything?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Now we just need him to get with Chelsea Ferguson or Sallie Axl to get this thread going.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New thread. Top suggestion from @Lucyxxxx with a special shout out to @Frrelax

View attachment 1545383

previous thread:

recap:

- Bradley and Jess broke up
- Bradley went back to Brum, and back to Vickys bed
- He finally met his son, and done some quality father, son bonding which including taking him to flannels and then dumping the child onto baby sitters
- Vicky started posting date nights
- Brad and his sister started going to the gym together, she became his new taxi and they had a weird borderline incestious thing going on with her posting topless pics of Brad to her stories
- Jess posted her Peugeot for sale on marketplace to fund her travels
- Jess (probably) sold the car because they got back together rapid with a trip to a hotel for a few days, including Brad attempting to break the internet holding a wine glass in his crack in a pool (complete with hairy hole)
- Jess started allowing Bradley to film her more in an attempt to keep him
- didn’t work as they’ve suddenly unfollowed eachother and Bradley has gone on the missing list. Thought to have been kidnapped by the polish mafia.

Am I missing anything?
You forgot his date with cloe!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I give vicky another 5 minutes of fame before the next instagram girl is doing jaffas with him. This girl just doesnt learn does she 😆 hes also started following his first baby mama too......so hes on the lookout already 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
At this point i dont even feel sorry for her anymore,Shes a full on wetwipe who needs to get a grip on life and focus on her child rather than begging for attention from a little man who will neverrrrr want her! She’ll be out on ‘date night’ soon,Before she gets kicked back to the curb again! Incoming all the depressing memes from her box room!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t think I’ve ever seen that baby without a dummy in his mouth? 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It's like bleeping groundhog day here lately. Change it up a bit Bwaaad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.