Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gives me the impression of someone who has a very limited intellect who is easily attracted by shiny things. I felt sorry for her at first when Brad and Bumhole were sending her photos, but now I just think they are all birds of a feather with no morals or self respect.
She gives me the impression of someone that only owns one pair of trousers 🤷‍♀️ killing out the green pair!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also what happened to that “BradleyIsaBummer” tattle account that was on here that claimed not to be gollum but clearly it was him. disappeared now🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even with a filter on he still is one of the most ugliest inbred looking creatures i’ve ever laid eyes on. He looks like he’s had botch filler injections, why’s his forehead and cheeks look so lumpy?🤢
72355F0F-E168-4F3B-B879-E73B19B8A073.jpeg

In his story he’s calling vicky’s dog to get it’s attention but the dog doesn’t react.. probably death scared of gollum as i’m sure that’s the dog vicky said he picked up by the neck and threw across the room. Child & the dog both need taken off those evil bastards.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Even with a filter on he still is one of the most ugliest inbred looking creatures i’ve ever laid eyes on. He looks like he’s had botch filler injections, why’s his forehead and cheeks look so lumpy?🤢
View attachment 1590500
In his story he’s calling vicky’s dog to get it’s attention but the dog doesn’t react.. probably death scared of gollum as i’m sure that’s the dog vicky said he picked up by the neck and threw across the room. Child & the dog both need taken off those evil bastards.
Definitely looks like a botched filler job on his forehead, he should just get some horns implanted in his head to hide it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1590500
He looks like he’s decomposing the ugly fukin bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m sure some relative of his or a mate of his mums does his filler - I remember someone in a previous thread mentioned it.
He has really dead and fishy looking eyes - he looks like a haddock with a fake tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s funny how they both act like they’re better than everyone else when in reality they’re bottom barrel. Gollum is a BROKE, convicted criminal, woman & animal beater, thief deformed looking creature who cheats in every relationship cause he’s in denial about his sexuality and Vicky is an insecure, desperate, embarrassing jobless bum that needs her child taken off her as she’s willing to put her baby in danger over a lobster and a cocktail and a few designer items that she’ll end up selling when brad puts her in more debt. how they find confidence walking around their own city with people laughing at them is beyond me 🤣🤣🤣
Jess is that you? 🌚

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1590500
Didn’t she have another dog (female) that she advertised for sale and then about a week later she was back riding the armish pencil dick

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1590500
Hills have eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Didn’t she have another dog (female) that she advertised for sale and then about a week later she was back riding the armish pencil dick
Yeah she definitely had two of them and that one has probably been sold now because it's clear he doesnt like that breed. I dont think he could convince her to get rid of her actual dog shes had a while but my god i find her so pathetic.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
They had a sphynx cat at one point too, apparently. I just can’t get my head round the kind of people who get loads of pets then get rid of them. They are scumbags.
99EBD025-70E8-4E8B-AEF9-59F2E8152F61.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.