Bradley Weekes #4 Brad became single and was feeling footloose, The cash ran out and he crawled back to Bruce.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was genuinely concerned for Vicky’s mental health last week. Now we have this tit show, I just despair for that poor little boy. What states is he going to see his mum in over the years if she allows this pattern to continue?!

surely this must be enough to now push Jess into creating a Tattle account and spilling all the tea?!

Reactions: 15
My first comment, I have to ask WHY has Jess changed her fb picture to the glass in her arse? 😫 screenshot the video of you getting out of the pool and use that instead?!?!!! Either way he'll be back lol

Also Brad has a profile picture of him in Pamela's months before he left that bad review which makes me suspicious. He wrote it as though he'd never been before!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is he seen the baby today? An then took baldy out why not stay in with the baby ? As like a family? He isn’t Arsed about the baby. He likes the fact he can drop them when he feels like.
I honestly don’t know what they see in him. He reminds me off can I even say it I don’t know…. He reminds me of a sex offender 😩

What type of man used a filter 🤢🤢🤢🤢 get in the bin

Reactions: 14
Sad thing is she looks so miserable. She looks far from happy. If I was her friend or family I'd be sectioning her and keeping him as far away from that child as possible.
She's only young though isn't she, shame being a mum didn't make her grow in any way mentally :(

Her son will end up beating women and having 0 respect just like his dad, it's in his genes and she's doing nothing to fight it.

I find the pair of them gross.

I hope Jess gets with a man that's actually taller than 6ft, he could be broke as a joke but that would KILL teeny, tiny little dwarf man Bwad. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Small man syndrome and narcassissm at it's finest here with this man, he's got about two years until the filler starts to make him look like too much of a freak and no woman touches him without being paid to do so. 🤮🤮

What a sad life.

Reactions: 18
Todays actions only proves my point that vicky doesn’t love her own child. The main purpose of the child is to try and use it to tie brad down in a relationship with her. Quick stop to a designer outlet then the baby is dumped off with someone whilst they go out getting drunk. It’s so embarrassing how she has the confidence to post him on her story like his some prize “look guys i’m with the ugly inbred bleep that put me in debt, beat me up, cheated on me x1000, uses me for a taxi and a place to stay, stole the baby clothes!!” She’s just like bumhole at this point, happily bringing a kid around an abuser just because he takes her out to fancy restaurants and buys her things. disgusting and no morals.

Omg his deleted the pic and all his stories???
probably only went out with vicky to get a reaction from chinny now it’s worked he’s deleted them all

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Bradders….what happened?????? Can we have an update because I thought I would have loads to catch up on this morning and I’m not going to lie, I’m disappointed 🤨

Reactions: 9
Sad thing is she looks so miserable. She looks far from happy. If I was her friend or family I'd be sectioning her and keeping him as far away from that child as possible.
She's only young though isn't she, shame being a mum didn't make her grow in any way mentally :(

Her son will end up beating women and having 0 respect just like his dad, it's in his genes and she's doing nothing to fight it.

I find the pair of them gross.

I hope Jess gets with a man that's actually taller than 6ft, he could be broke as a joke but that would KILL teeny, tiny little dwarf man Bwad. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Small man syndrome and narcassissm at it's finest here with this man, he's got about two years until the filler starts to make him look like too much of a freak and no woman touches him without being paid to do so. 🤮🤮

What a sad life.
I don’t even think she realises the damage she is doing to C, having Brad swanning in and out whenever he pleases, or has nothing else to do, will literally traumatise the poor lad as he gets older.
And all she’s bothered about is chasing Brad round and making herself look like an absolute mug. Plus, because of how public they have all made it, she has literally THOUSANDS of people watching and laughing at her 👋🏻
Roll on the next time Brad fucks off 👍🏻

Reactions: 9
All stories and most recent photo upload ✨ poof✨ GONE! I’m calling it…..by Thursday at the latest, Bwad and Jess will be all over insta stories, at either a spa or random air bnb ordering an obnoxious amounts of drinks. Bwadders, I know you’re reading this - take this as an assignment and don’t disappoint 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the other side of this, imagine Brad being your son. I'd be absolutely devastated. The man is a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I get the feeling Vicks has never had a good male influence in her life and therefore her bar is so low it’s an underground sewage pipe

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Shes going on holiday apparently, probably to stop him showing up at her place after hes fallen out with vicky for the 1000th time and has nowhere else to stay.
Probably why he fucked off to Vicky because Jess went on holiday without him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jess has removed him off her Facebook profile pics and relationship status gone, but like everyone says leave it a few days and I'm sure he'll be back.
Vic really needs some psychological help, she is so deeply in love with him and allowing him to manipulate her time and time again. The man is a true narc

Reactions: 12
I reckon Gollum can’t get into thailand because of his criminal record, he claimed to have only been prison once but i don’t believe it at all. He doesn’t trust jess to go on her own & isn’t loyal enough to keep his dick in his pants whilst she’s away so he’s sacked her off and gone for the only option. desperate vicky. I thought maybe cause of covid restrictions/vaccines why they couldn’t go but literally you can travel pretty much anywhere now without being vaccinated or you can get like a £30 PCR test. it’s strange how they keep talking about it but never seem to go?? I’ll still give it like a week before desperate vick is back playing fake suicidal & mother of the year when brad gets bored again and finds someone else to keep him entertained

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.