Boss_Mummy_Sale #21 If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They behave like that every time they’re together! (Bm & the husband). I don’t think it’s just being drunk and merry.

100000000000000000% they swing with this couple.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s tit faced. S sat on the floor at nearly 11pm holding the disco lights whilst they all scream sing songs. No doubt Q is in bed whilst they’re doing this. I honestly wouldn’t be able to relax knowing my kids were still essentially in my care. Every single part of her life revolves around alcohol. Maybe I’m just a boring witch but I genuinely do not know one single person who drinks like they do. Even my childless friends don’t drink that much. No doubt her insta will be full of face slapping stories tomorrow and she will be moaning about a being a bad baby and S having an attitude. SMH

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
😂😂😂 omg this is the best entertainment I’ve had in ages. She is an absolute cringe bag who fancies herself so much. Wonder if these drunk stories will be dirty deleted tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't think it recorded sounded
---
We've got friends we've known since uni that we are extremely close to, would never dream of acting like this with them.

I can't believe how drunk they are with kids in the sounds
Not a single responsible adult if an emergency occurred.
They're coked off their tits and I refuse to believe otherwise

Reactions: 28
Not once, ever, have I thought to film myself singing & dancing into the camera like I’m Dua bleeping Lipa & upload it to Instagram. She is one cringey bastard. I thought they had a smoke machine, but no, just SNH on the shisha pipe. In the same room as his kids. Lovely.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How many stories does she put on in a day. Get a life love you’re a piss head embarrassment not an A list celeb!!

duck I thought that was a smoke machine too!

Sienna sitting in the middle of this. Why?!!!!!!! 🥲

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Will Sienna have to put herself to bed? I take it they are staying over, they aren't fit to get themselves home, surely?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This life is so damn cruel for these young children, It’s absolutely neglectful. Let your hair down now and then but don’t drag them along for the ride and have them surrounded by drunks at midnight 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I honestly have no words any more. That poor wee girl. My youngest is similar ages and has been in bed since 9pm after a bath, a family takeaway, some games and a story. It makes me feel ill thinking of anything happening to them and those two tit bleep parents being too smashed to do anything.

ETA me and hubby have watched a film, not had a drop of alcohol and shared a big bar of chocolate. I honestly think they go out with friends cause they can’t and don’t enjoy each others company. I love a night out with the girls once every few months but there’s nowhere I’d rather be than curled on the couch!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
They all have a vape in their hands too. It’s just awful.

SNH is probably eyeing up the older daughter of the other family 👀

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.