Boss_Mummy_Sale #21 If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s in bed at home. In which case she’s dragged those poor children out and back again in one night, and it’s a late one. Maybe I’m just old fashioned

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I had one glass of wine with my dinner and will feel groggy in the morning but just had to get up at 4am to see to my youngest, I doubt she would even hear her children at this point

Reactions: 7
The teenage daughter vapes
I'm not at all surprised to be fair.

The dancing stories I just can't. Cringing for her she thinks she's a babe doesn't she. Hope those kids have a lay in, not for her because she's hungover but for them because they will be so tired.
They try so hard to prove their kids fit in with them and it's really sad.
Kids do in some ways, going out until late regularly isn't a way they should.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Kissed her friends husband.

A little treat of SNH for you all too 🤢
I am sure they were acting the same and she kissed him (on the cheek like that) last time they were together. And we said she is the type to want and think all her friends husbands fancy her.
---
Looks like she’s in bed at home. In which case she’s dragged those poor children out and back again in one night, and it’s a late one. Maybe I’m just old fashioned
Not old fashioned. I am sure all on here would agree it’s just not the done thing and so selfish. I feel every now and then isn’t going to cause harm, but how often does this happen?? Almost every weekend. Poor babies 😢

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think she’s copying what her parents probably did. S and q are probs what her and her brother were - dragged around to parties with drunken adults. Why didn’t she just book a baby sitter or send them to grannies? Like a normal person. I don’t understand how she can enjoy herself and relax knowing her kids are there. My daughter would absolutely hate to be dragged to my friends house then left to entertain herself for 6 hours whilst I get pissed with my mates. No wonder q is ill all the time. He’s probs run down from over tiredness.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What a car crash she is.

Defo agree with @ChubClubThug about them having a touch of the old white powder at their parties, 100%.

And the swinging.

Those poor children.
---
She’s defo at home in her new bed!

IMG_6840.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
The combination of them drinking so heavily and whatever else they take and sleeping so deeply on another floor to two very young kids is absolutely terrifying. They are beyond neglectful and I know we’ve all said it before but if it was a single mother on a council estate can you actually imagine. Disgusting.

Reactions: 26
So her mate has a daughter old enough to drink / hang out with them. That’s clearly what BM thinks is the norm and will try and make S do?! When I was old enough I’d sometimes join in a party with my parents at home. They always threw a Christmas party and maybe one get together a year? Before I was a teenager I’d be staying at my grandmas though so I wasn’t woken up!

Reactions: 9
I actually feel so disturbed knowing what those children have to endure. Fine they want to drink and “party” - do it when your babies are safe and cosy in bed, sleeping and being looked after properly. I wouldn’t dream of behaving the way she does and I can hand on heart say none of my mum friends would either!

As a mum of a baby that had sepsis it scares me how uncaring they are. Imagine that or meningitis, you must act fast but they are totally oblivious hence why their children always end up in hospital.

it’s disgraceful. I know we laugh at her on here but my god sometimes it makes me feel sick the way she behaves and doesn’t give a tit at all about her children.

Someone said last night they think they do this because they’re desperately unhappy - I really do agree. I think this is all in aid of feeling happier in their marriage. But I just want to cuddle my husband, watch nothing on tv, talk about things, literally do nothing but be with him because we’re happy in each others company and don’t need alcohol/date nights/fucked up reno to feel happy.

Reactions: 22
What a car crash she is.

Defo agree with @ChubClubThug about them having a touch of the old white powder at their parties, 100%.

And the swinging.

Those poor children.
---
She’s defo at home in her new bed!

View attachment 2376923
I've had a bit of a car crash life in my younger years 🫣 I can spot a cokehead a mile off! She probably wasn't on the sniff at the hen, so that's why her behaviour wasn't as shameful, and why she had a lay down on the bed! Normally she'd be gurning into the camera all day and night.

When you sniff/take other drugs you can drink a tit ton of booze without really feeling it until you have a come down. They're all on it. It's very very common in middle classes too! And we know she classes herself as "posh totty" 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I've had a bit of a car crash life in my younger years 🫣 I can spot a cokehead a mile off! She probably wasn't on the sniff at the hen, so that's why her behaviour wasn't as shameful, and why she had a lay down on the bed! Normally she'd be gurning into the camera all day and night.

When you sniff/take other drugs you can drink a tit ton of booze without really feeling it until you have a come down. They're all on it. It's very very common in middle classes too! And we know she classes herself as "posh totty" 🤮
Snap 😂 can see it a mile off. And would make sense at the hen as her mum was there. She definitely sniffs to level her out the amount she drinks.

Reactions: 14
I’ve logged back in to tattle just to comment on this thread. Been reading on here for a bit as I was wondering what she was up to and I actually can’t believe my eyes!
The Reno!
The poor kids!
The drinking/sniffing
Stealing hens limelight
The odd furniture and picture
Scott! 🤢
DFS rant!

she is an absolute mess. She obviously reads here. Boss tit if I were you’d and take a long look at yourself your life and family and Makes some changes pronto!

What. A. head!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And again can you imagine if she lived on a council estate and this party was in a council flat?!
honestly I’ve seen better teenage mums on TikTok than this “posh totty” mess

I’ll add I have absolutely nothing against council housing, my parents are in a beautiful council flat after 50 years in a mouldy farm cottage, it’s my mums wee palace ❤❤

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.