Boss_Mummy_Sale #21 If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SHUT UP ! Have they actually taken the children out for dinner at a kid friendly time?! They must be with someone else who booked it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Say what we will about greasy fringe but at least she does family / Kid stuff with ‘oaks’ they were at digger land this weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand how she can complain about the kids food today.

Yet yesterday when she had her birthday “party” at her besties, she seemed surprised her bestie was feeding the children…a frozen meal in the microwave. Does anyone else just rock up with their kids and not even think about their food? Like we take snacks and if it’s something they won’t eat we take their food with us 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
They aren't samsonite cases, it's a TSA lock. She's trying to make them seem more expensive than they were. Or justify it to herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand how she can complain about the kids food today.

Yet yesterday when she had her birthday “party” at her besties, she seemed surprised her bestie was feeding the children…a frozen meal in the microwave. Does anyone else just rock up with their kids and not even think about their food? Like we take snacks and if it’s something they won’t eat we take their food with us 🤷🏼‍♀️
On the odd occasion we take the kids to my sisters for the evening if we’re having a celebration of something the kids are included within the meal we make or we get a takeaway that everyone likes. Imagine being such a pissed up failure you’re genuinely surprised your kids are getting a dinner that night!

Reactions: 13
On the odd occasion we take the kids to my sisters for the evening if we’re having a celebration of something the kids are included within the meal we make or we get a takeaway that everyone likes. Imagine being such a pissed up failure you’re genuinely surprised your kids are getting a dinner that night!
Exactly! I wouldn’t dream of going somewhere and not knowing what my children will be eating! She is SO self centered.

Suitcase stories for the culled. She’s moaning about how dirty her suitcase is. In the time it takes her to show it, she could just clean it?!
IMG_6186.png
IMG_6185.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
“Look at how filthy my suitcase is”…as she’s running the wheels up and down her new carpet 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m genuinely baffled! Why can’t she just clean it? I’m just back from holiday and as I unpacked I cleaned my case before putting away in attic. Don’t get me wrong, not every mark came off but all the black scuff marks came off no bother. What is wrong with her??

Reactions: 7
Does she seriously think that having a Ted baker case is some kind of flex and the luggage handlers should be handling it with care?
As another poster said - you wipe it over when you get home. Some marks and scuffs don’t come out- so be it. Inside my cases I’ve got gaffer tape over some cracks and I’ve got through so many locks, but they are still functional and do their job 😂
---
Those pictures from last night - how Smokey was the room from the shisha? I can’t believe they were doing that inside with little ones there. The smoke is so bad for adult lungs, let alone for children’s’!
They are absolute scumbags - I hope someone somewhere has flagged them to SS - the number of times they seem to go to hospital would be a red flag. The fact the kids look tired, have eye bags and dark circles nearly all the time should have teachers/childminders wondering what the hell is going on at home.
I’m not sure about Q but surely S is now under a dentist….those baby teeth must be showing warning signs from the sugary drinks.
---
For someone who works out so much she has no muscle definition in her legs. In heels I’d expect to see some decent calf tension

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Also…, she filmed pretty much everything on the night out at the ‘shitree/soree’ but not the ‘taxi ride’ home or the way there. I bet they drove.
no hand on face, eye rolling and chewing on air in the back of a taxi…..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.