Boss_Mummy_Sale #21 If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know where to begin, my words are stuck. She’s a bleeping bellend who has no reason to fancy herself as much as she does.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Her hair is truly awful. I Will give her this, she has a good pair of legs. Must be those tiny stairs to the loft 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know we’re not supposed to take it off tattle but I really wish someone local to her could report her to SS. It might not get anywhere but all the videos coupled with the GP and hospital attendances would maybe just get her on someone’s radar.

Also not sure on alcohol laws in England but in Scotland in licensed premises if there are kids with the party (ie restaurants and pubs serving food) it’s a two drink max to the “responsible adult” in the party and at the discretion of the license holder if they serve you many more. I know she was in her mates last night so not completely relevant but still blows my mind that she thinks it’s acceptable for them both to be that pissed in charge of the kids.

I know we’re not supposed to take it off tattle but I really wish someone local to her could report her to SS. It might not get anywhere but all the videos coupled with the GP and hospital attendances would maybe just get her on someone’s radar.

Also not sure on alcohol laws in England but in Scotland in licensed premises if there are kids with the party (ie restaurants and pubs serving food) it’s a two drink max to the “responsible adult” in the party and at the discretion of the license holder if they serve you many more. I know she was in her mates last night so not completely relevant but still blows my mind that she thinks it’s acceptable for them both to be that pissed in charge of the kids.
No such law in England except that you cannot be drunk I charge of a child in public. However considering how much these two do drink it’s unlikely they ever appear that drunk.

Reactions: 6
Some stories if these got missed, sorry if duplicated. And of course she’s hungover and rubbing her filthy face. She’s gross
IMG_6066.png
IMG_6067.png
IMG_6068.png
IMG_6069.png
IMG_6071.png
IMG_6072.png
IMG_6073.png
IMG_6074.png
IMG_6075.png
IMG_6076.png
IMG_6077.png
IMG_6078.png
IMG_6082.png
IMG_6083.png
IMG_6084.png
IMG_6085.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't know has she got worse or does she just share more now? The kissing her mate's husband, the dancing in the living room pretending it's a club, the leaving the kids whilst she gets off her head. I just don't understand. As so many of you have said, I'm all about the cosy life! I couldn't be arsed doing what she does every week even if I was 10 years younger and didn't have kids.

Reactions: 11
The only thing she spoke about when she was reading the menu was the two bits of alcohol

Reactions: 9
I get together quite often with friends for the weekend, big group of adults and kids (who are similar ages to S&Q) and we do drink in front of them BUT.

We *always* do a child friendly activity during the day, they have their usual night time routine (sometimes we allow them to stay up maybe 30 mins more if they’re finishing watching something), so we feed them, baths and then bed. We will usually “open the bar” when their dinner is being served but by the time they go to bed, you’ve had chance to have maybe 1 large or 2 small glasses. They never see us drunk, and there is always someone who doesn’t drink who plays “Des”* so that if anything happened we’d be able to handle it.

BM probably think that sounds bleeping boring, but we still have a laugh, we still get drunk, and we still make sure we’re being responsible.

I pity her children.

*designated driver

Honestly that dancing to her phone while someone is wishing her happy birthday. I’d have to say put your fkin phone away+just enjoy your night. I’m actually embarrassed for her…

I don’t understand how her friends don’t tell her to pack it in and put her phone down. She’s never in the moment enjoying things, she’s just showing off on social media.

My friends would either tell me to pack it in, or stop inviting me to stuff if I was constantly on my phone.

Thread suggestion after last nights antics….

Boss Mummy: more like Scummy Mummy!

Reactions: 27
Just catching up on this thread/her stories. I can’t believe how much she loves herself and I agree acts so weird with her friends husband. Poor sienna 😭. Her friends are so cringe too. They all love themselves!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.