Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JudgeyPants

Boss Mummy: Wardrobe’s shit, stairs are creaking, Georgie’s more interested in attention seeking 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

ohdoris

VIP Member
Yeah my two didn’t have cans of coke when they were two years old.. I didn’t give them a bag of haribo on the train home at 10pm & I’ve never posted a pic of them on the internet when their overflowing nappy leaked shit down their leg either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Greys1324

Chatty Member
That is cheap for second hand patio doors 😂 I put my second hand patio doors on ebay a few year back and got more than £200. The starting price was 99p so I wasn’t being greedy, it’s just what they go for.

Like I say, I am no massive fan of hers, but this Tattle thread don’t half make me laugh sometimes.Of course we are all judgemental people or we wouldn’t be here, but judging her for giving her kids chocolate cereal and fizzy pop…please!Don’t we all do that!? Or do the people commenting not have children?😂
I 1000000% do not give my 2 year old fizzy drinks, anyone who does definitely deserves to be judged. If you don’t see an issue with those things maybe you’re a “boss mummy” too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Thread title suggestion:
BM’s house ain’t got no windows
BM’s house ain’t got no doors
No cash left for swimming lessons
And Maurice has pissed on all the floors

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lozza85

IMG_1239.png
Happy Wednesday 🤣🤣 Seriously, how is that house still not watertight!? This “reno” is the gift that keeps on giving

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
It is always all about her. She has to be the priority 'I really needed this' as she sits with her friends sinking cocktails. No George. Your daughter needs you. Your poorly daughter. She needs you to be sober. She needs you to be present and not a hungover wreck in the morning. What you need is to stop inviting people over when you've got poorly children in the house.

Honestly. She really is a shit mother. The fact that seemingly each time a child is ill they end up in hospital says it all, because she all but ignores their illnesses as it doesn't fit in with her lifestyle. I actually detest her.

Reactions: 33

Rnttfl

Chatty Member
I always think its fucked up when people put pics of their kids on social media when they're sick or in a hospital bed. I just think, the child can't consent to it and if they were an adult they'd probably not want the pic to be posted

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31

Meg78

VIP Member
Alright I feel like I’m missing something….. what makes a skirting board look cheap? What kind do I need to be fancy? I didn’t realise there was a skirting board hierarchy and now I’m nervous

• Haha
Reactions: 31

HMC

VIP Member
There’s nothing I like more than ‘antique’ furniture coupled with £60 worth of TKMax gold monkeys 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30