Boss_Mummy_Sale #21 If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creaking floorboard already?!? In an old house that is totally acceptable. A 1 month loft conversion? Red flag red flag

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Another fun weekend planned for the kids I see😡
The pair of them are horrible SELFISH adults. They have done NOTHING with those children in these school holidays. It’s so sad when money is clearly no object to them, but time effort and love is clearly the issue 😔

Reactions: 15
There’s nothing I like more than ‘antique’ furniture coupled with £60 worth of TKMax gold monkeys 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Stand corrected the clothes do fit in the gap, still looks tit without doors though 🤣

Reactions: 12
Not surprised, Scott had his dirty shoes on the carpet! I don’t get it, I’d be horrified dirty shoes on brand new carpet
---
No explanation as to how or why it broke

Reactions: 10
Is that a mark on the carpet?
---
It’s irrationally annoying me that the monkeys are in the wrong order. It’s see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil Georgie you stupid bint
100% she doesn’t actually get that that’s what they are!

Reactions: 13
The amount of money she’s spunked on this bleeping disaster show is absolutely shocking for what she’s ended up with.

I’m honestly embarrassed for her that she thinks any part of it looks good! It’s like she’s in a permanent state of blind drunkness.

Reactions: 15
Imagine if she actually made the place look good and then took the kids out doing fun stuff for the last few weeks of the summer hols. We'd all get bored and wonder off. Long may the shtshow continue. In fact, there's a thread suggestion!

• Haha
Fixed it for her 😊
Screenshot_20230812_174328_Instagram.jpg

---
Adding on that I image searched it. She didn't pay that for it, surely?!
Screenshot_20230812_174526_Google.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don’t get her style ideas at ALL. So there is a glass and gold rip off table somewhere up there, then two old wooden bedside tables that don’t hide the plug sockets, and then a busted up old looking chest of drawers. Make it make sense.

• Haha
I honestly just can't. She HAS to be a joke. That is the worst 'reno' I've ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.