Boss_Mummy_Sale #21 If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Meg78 for the new thread title!

Courtesy of our @HMC

1690699550826.png

Roundup:

The reno is still a disaster but we're here for it
Gave Chez aka Greasy Fringe a sad as duck hen do (Coachezza) with BMs Mum, Cousin and Chesbestie there and BM looking off her tits at the silent disco (they've never left the house)
Swimming lessons too 'spenny' still
We've had no drama for two days with her being away so she has a lot to make up for this week

Prev thread here:

As you were!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Filming herself dancing, so passes half way through filming she needs a break and then remembers she’s filming!!! Tragic!!! Oh and I’m pushing 46 and look younger than her!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If you have the time to film everything, repeatedly claim to have “smashed it” and upload every second then I don’t believe it’s the best hen weekend.

Those times where you’re in the moment, having the best time you don’t think about your phone or filming it. I actually never ever get any photos or videos of anything because I’m genuinely having fun! I think it’s all for show, just like everything else in BM’s life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has she deleted it?
Not sure.
I can’t see anyway as I was culled a while back!
it’s still on here though on the last thread.
you’ll need to scroll back a couple of pages.
instant cringe when you see it so be prepared. 😬🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was a bit surprised they didn’t go out but maybe BM couldn’t actually afford the amount she’s need to be pissed in a bar? Can mainline bubbles and vodka easier in a kitchen rave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s weird that they were posting every second but now BM and chez haven’t posted anything since the silent disco! I wanted to see more cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow my very own thread title! Going to have a strong cocktail at 10am on a Sunday in honour of our bestie
Was a bit surprised they didn’t go out but maybe BM couldn’t actually afford the amount she’s need to be pissed in a bar? Can mainline bubbles and vodka easier in a kitchen rave 😂
I had a similar thought, but that being in the cottage with cups that aren’t transparent means she can drink more without being noticed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Damn I was going to call it and say it would be either lift drawing or butler in the buff.

Oh my the Reno that just keeps giving!! How did they not know where the gas was 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Hen weekend yet they are already home. Honestly looked tit. I know we didn’t see everything but we definitely will have been shown all the best bits…. Average and so predictable

Reactions: 15
The gas pipe. 😂 I honestly think I could do a better job of putting a loft extension and new kitchen into their house and I am chronically adverse to manual labour and DIY. What a laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They could have done that tit weekend in Southampton but better….
Bottomless brunch
Cocktail making class
Nightclub
Doner kebab on the way home

That’s basically what they’ve shelled out for but in a different town for god knows how much

Reactions: 17
Well that was utterly tit and underwhelming wasn’t it? I would be so disappointed if I was greasy fringe. I’d love to know the thought process behind the arrangements. Like who thought it would be “epic” 🙄

Fair enough if that's what Chez wanted for her hen(looks tit to me :ROFLMAO: )but what i don't understand is why they bothered to go all that way to do it when they haven't actually left the place. They could have stayed 10 mins down the road(or even at BM mums house) and done exactly the same thing. Odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.