Boss_Mummy_Sale #21 If only Charlotte Tilbury made swimming lessons...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Look at these, mate, there's SO much food"
what is it? Looks like burnt chocolate spread with tomatoes
Screenshot_20230812_190424_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230812_190430_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
It’s very 80s/90s isn’t it. Dinner parties at home, staggering around in a mini dress and heels at nearly 40. Microwave ready meal for the kids whilst their parents get drunk/partner swap. Gross.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Is this how fake posh people behave?
Where actually are the kids?
Wonder which number bestie this is?
So many questions 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Creaming her knickers over alcohol the way Scott creams his over his secretary.

And to be fair to her her house looks like something out of grand designs compared to her mates house they’re in. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t understand why they take the kids with them everywhere. Why don’t they get a babysitter? Or drop them off at the grandparents

Reactions: 14
OMG her behaviour to her friends husbands massively oversteps the mark! I’m shocked! She has zero shame!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I don't think it recorded sounded
---
We've got friends we've known since uni that we are extremely close to, would never dream of acting like this with them.

I can't believe how drunk they are with kids in the sounds
Not a single responsible adult if an emergency occurred.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't think it recorded sounded
---
We've got friends we've known since uni that we are extremely close to, would never dream of acting like this with them.

I can't believe how drunk they are with kids in the sounds
Not a single responsible adult if an emergency occurred.
Did she say "do you love me"

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.